Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Olly »

^ What he said, I really couldn't give a toss what they're doing when we're in the middle of one of our biggest games in our short history, yes I always like to see them lose, but I don't care anywhere near as much as I did when they were at NP and I don't like the 'I Hate KTFC' twitter page either, obviously I get its a joke, but I just think if you're going to set up a football dedicated twitter account, dedicate it to your own club, rather than dedicating it to a club you hate.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

It's a Facebook page, I don't think he updates it every day, week, month, year, or even for a long time. It's hurting no one unless you go out of your way to he offended by it.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:It's a Facebook page, I don't think he updates it every day, week, month, year, or even for a long time. It's hurting no one unless you go out of your way to he offended by it.
If it upsets you BB and Olly to read peoples views on this thread I suggest you ignore it ! This thread has now been going for over two years and I know that there are many people like me who will never forgive Plops fans for their comments (which are still being aired on their own forum ) on our demise. So particularly to you BoBs Bitch ....if you don,t want to read it DONT SWITCH ON ! FFS !
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:It's a Facebook page, I don't think he updates it every day, week, month, year, or even for a long time. It's hurting no one unless you go out of your way to he offended by it.
Hmmm, seems like hes never off the page. I think offended is the wrong word. How can you be offended by that tripe. It's quite comical in a way, and not a humorous approach. I think he needs to spend more time on his homework, because it clearly is a schoolboy.

Has anyone been on it recently, I did have a smile as some of his jokes actually. Not that they were funny, it's just I think it must of took him a couple of weeks to think of them :lol:
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

corby diamond wrote:
Hmmm, seems like hes never off the page. I think offended is the wrong word. How can you be offended by that tripe. It's quite comical in a way, and not a humorous approach. I think he needs to spend more time on his homework, because it clearly is a schoolboy.

Has anyone been on it recently, I did have a smile as some of his jokes actually. Not that they were funny, it's just I think it must of took him a couple of weeks to think of them :lol:
I did see those, and had to laugh, they are freely available on the world wide web, just a case of changing the name to K*ttering! :D :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73