Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Mat.H

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Mat.H »

SouthRushdenJFC wrote:We paid for the floodlights
Please explain??
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Mat.H wrote:
SouthRushdenJFC wrote:We paid for the floodlights
Please explain??
Prices up a quid when we went, admission included a 'raffle' ticket
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I get the feeling that KC has something else up his sleeve once they've appealed, evil villain that he is.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

Bob's Bitch wrote:
I get the feeling that KC has something else up his sleeve once they've appealed, evil villain that he is.
full of twist and turns this little soap opera, still think they would of been better off going 12 months ago and starting in ucl1
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Bob's Bitch wrote:

I can see him now

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Just seen this on ploppynet
So many people from all over the country talking about K*ttering on twitter, there's even an account with over 100,000 followers trying to get its followers to donate 50p each to save us.
Just shows how big the club really is and how much of a shame it will be if the club does die, and it's all being overshadowed by deadline day when clubs are spending millions and all we need 60k. Horrible.
The thing they are missing is that any money they raise will go straight to KC.
They would be much better saving that money to start again, but they will still let their "history" get in the way of making the right choice 8-)
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

If the club folded right now, and the 500 or so who have been turning up this season put there minds to a phoenix club, would they drop to the same level we did?

Because now that must be even more inviting than before, it's just a two level drop now, so surely take the hit and have a feel good club like us?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

But would the Ploppies faithful be happy to be a 'Community Benefit Club' like ours or still want a club headed up by a sole owner?
Brownie
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Brownie »

SCARECROW wrote:Quite sad really, I was enjoying watching them kill themselves off!! :D
Understand they will be coming out onto the pitch to the theme music from Mash from now on.
Have they not got the sense to just let it go and start again. Or are they all so stupid as to consider using other people's money to line KC's pockets. Presume at next home game they will be going round with buckets with a picture of KC on them.
To be fair some of them are starting to see a glimmer of light & are either ready to walk away or take the hit & start again.