Whitworths Highlights

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Whitworths Highlights

Post by bozzer »

Available here

Apologies we missed the penalty incident we had a few technical issues on tuesday

http://youtu.be/dXwMptRBywY
AFC R&D Member No. 67
mattreddan

Re: Whitworths Highlights

Post by mattreddan »

Whitworth's #2 for that 1st goal was appalling defending, I would have taken him off there and then. Not only did he lose his man but he left him 5 yards open right in front of the goal while he jogged off to the edge of the box. Literally the worst defending iv'e seen all year.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

mattreddan wrote:Whitworth's #2 for that 1st goal was appalling defending, I would have taken him off there and then. Not only did he lose his man but he left him 5 yards open right in front of the goal while he jogged off to the edge of the box. Literally the worst defending iv'e seen all year.
:lol: Yea, it was like the defending you see on Fifa on the Xbox!
p55

Post by p55 »

Thanks so much for all the highlights you have done a great job Can we have a seasons highlights dvd it would be great to include the interviews
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 106 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

p55 wrote:Thanks so much for all the highlights you have done a great job Can we have a seasons highlights dvd it would be great to include the interviews
I'd buy one of those, so many memories in what has been a fantastic first season.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

The season DVD is already being planned but its 3 and a 1/4 hours already without any interviews as I have left them off, it would be close to 8 hours with and I think people would get a bit bored not to mention having to have 2 or 3 discs.
There will be a few added features though
AFC R&D Member No. 67