Vote

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
claire1989

Re: Vote

Post by claire1989 »

yep I have noticed how some clubs have amazingly received 100+ votes in the space of half hour. I will be making a complaint.

A lot of clubs are suggesting top 20 to receive £1000 each due to controversy surrounding the comp. Something 'iffy' has been going on
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

I have voted and hope you win, but why do we feel something "iffy" has been going on?
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
claire1989

Post by claire1989 »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:I have voted and hope you win, but why do we feel something "iffy" has been going on?
There has been a lot of complaints, they extended the deadline once then posted a status on Saturday saying the comp will end Sunday midnight. They then changed it tonight. Also how can a community club possibly receive 100+ votes in such a short space of time when they struggled to start with. These are all the comments other members of the public have made
cheekycheri83

Post by cheekycheri83 »

claire1989 wrote:
CountHermanDeBanker wrote:I have voted and hope you win, but why do we feel something "iffy" has been going on?
There has been a lot of complaints, they extended the deadline once then posted a status on Saturday saying the comp will end Sunday midnight. They then changed it tonight. Also how can a community club possibly receive 100+ votes in such a short space of time when they struggled to start with. These are all the comments other members of the public have made

I have just read them all!!! If there is "dodgy" stuff going on, that is bang out of order!!! We have worked so hard to drum up votes - the top 10 have suddenly rocketed!! :-(
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

As you say seems a little odd the large jumps in voting at the end. Also not quite sure why their system lets you vote for more than one team as well.

I saw one team had posted on the Money Saving Expert Forum as well (via google search). Still they did say vote for your own team, else vote for Darlington..so that's fair enough I'd say.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... p=56525257

Does that mean you get to meet Gareth Southgate instead?

I guess Phones4U will confirm their decision later in the day.
claire1989

Post by claire1989 »

Guess we will have to wait and see about Gareth. I doubt it though

Yes I have seen some of the top teams on vote exchange websites and one of them even paid money to get votes off it. Such a shame really