Vote

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 16 times

Re: Vote

Post by Rushdenjim »

Don't want to criticize but i fear you're just preaching to the converted now on here. Most people on here would of voted by now and the few that have not will not fill the gap you need to find. Its a shame that a forum of over 200 active member and a facebook page of 1,700 you have not got more vote but unless you use alittle bit more force with people they will put it off. Sticking it in the programme will gain you 50 votes maybe. Going round making people do it at the game today and we would of been top 5 right now. I know many of the ladies could not get to the game today however we're going to miss out which is such a shame
claire1989

Post by claire1989 »

I agree but unfortunately we couldn't get anyone down there today. It is a shame that out of 1700+ likes on facebook, only a few of them would have voted as the majority of our votes have come from our own players and their family/friends. That £2000 would of made a massive difference to the ladies players who actually have to pay to play every week and it will be £150 per player for a training kit package.

To be honest I think we only had around 5 votes from 2pm onwards so doens't look like the programme buyers have voted.
cheekycheri83

Post by cheekycheri83 »

All we can do now is keep reposting it on facebook and on here.

It was unfortunate that we couldn't get anyone down there today on behalf of the Ladies :(

We have until Midnight Monday, so fingers-crossed we have a late surge of votes... :|
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Also pushed this to a few other community sites - need a couple of hundred more at least really...

Click the link below, and it takes a few seconds, just type "AFC" and you'll see the Ladies at the top to select them for vote.

> CLICK HERE! <

cheekycheri83

Post by cheekycheri83 »

I know this might be preaching, but here is my one...final...attempt to drum up more support!

This competition closes in 4hrs and 10mins!!!

We need more votes - mums, dads, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, cousins....just one vote from anyone you know would help!!
cheekycheri83

Post by cheekycheri83 »

cheekycheri83 wrote:I know this might be preaching, but here is my one...final...attempt to drum up more support!

This competition closes in 4hrs and 10mins!!!

We need more votes - mums, dads, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, cousins....just one vote from anyone you know would help!!
Seems I was WRONG about the closing time for this!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

so there is still time to VOTE :D
elvisgirl

Post by elvisgirl »

Please tell me how to vote, I have been on the Facebook page, I cannot work out how to vote for you.

Silly Me :(
claire1989

Post by claire1989 »

We need 200+ by midnight

To vote you have to like the phones 4 u page, then go on the upgrade a team bit (which is where the link provided should take you) then scroll down and find AFC Rushden and Diamonds Ladies :)

Hope that helps?

http://www.facebook.com/Phones4u?sk=app_508252502536374
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Dazzler wrote:Also pushed this to a few other community sites - need a couple of hundred more at least really...

Click the link below, and it takes a few seconds, just type "AFC" and you'll see the Ladies at the top to select them for vote.

> CLICK HERE! <

Try the above - just click the link and find AFC Ladies
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

10th place has suddenly jumped from around 350 votes to well over 600 votes now, strange how that happened so quickly.