Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bobos

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Bobos »

Red Kite wrote:
Red Dragon wrote:Come on now, lads, let's have a bit of class, and not descend to vulgar gloating and vengeful invective.
Whatever some of their fans have said whilst we were in decline, we need to show that we are better than that, and we know that there are many decent, ordinary Poppies fans who are hurting terribly tonight. We need to be nice to them... we know what it's like.
As an ex-employee of the club you hate ( I have moved on to KFC since and I suspect a few of you know who I am), it is still painful to see the events at NP, especially after the years of service. I for one was disappointed when R&D ceased to be, and maschocistically enjoyed the rivalry between the two clubs although you held the advantage in the important games, it gave me no pleasure in your demise. As I have said previously I applaud your set up, and vision and genuinely wish you well for the future.

I look forward sometime in the future when KFC ( who won their first game on Thursday) meet AFC Diamonds, but take no pleasure in the Poppies downfall. We are way behind you and have a fraction of the support you have. But from small acorns........Red Kite out :)

thanks Red Kite................you will get back and we will get some rivalry back, just spoke to paul
and he is still up, so good news for KFC 8-)
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Chas wrote:7 - 0 and the dog said no....

lol.....................that has got to be a new chant for us all :o
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

7-0 AND THE DOG SAID NO. I LOVE YOU CHAS PIGMAN BOBOS
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Sara Pascoe wrote:7-0 AND THE DOG SAID NO. I LOVE YOU CHAS PIGMAN BOBOS

LOLAGE, what a geat day out, see you soon Sara 8-) 8-)
paulk

Post by paulk »

We will meet again some sunny day :D catch you next week Duke. All the best.
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19859492
Doyle did have 11 players on the teamsheet prior to the match, but reserve goalkeeper Ben Gathercole, who had been set to play outfield, failed to turn up for the fixture.
Actually starting to feel for the fans a bit now, I would hate to be in this position, we went through a similar situation but at least we knew when we were done and moved on successfully, someone is letting K*ttering die a slow and long drawn out painful death & we all know who that man is. If he ever manages to get another job in football I'd be absolutely amazed.
paulk

Post by paulk »

mattreddan wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19859492
Doyle did have 11 players on the teamsheet prior to the match, but reserve goalkeeper Ben Gathercole, who had been set to play outfield, failed to turn up for the fixture.
Actually starting to feel for the fans a bit now, I would hate to be in this position, we went through a similar situation but at least we knew when we were done and moved on successfully, someone is letting K*ttering die a slow and long drawn out painful death & we all know who that man is. If he ever manages to get another job in football I'd be absolutely amazed.
Thats a good post. Its death by a 1000 cuts. Whatever your stance club wise etc the way Ladak has handled it is not just a disgrace to K*ttering but football in general.
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

Its such a shame that k*ttering will probably not be playing on tuesday, im glad i put bashley on my coupon today...won me a few quid :lol:

After todays result i should imagine all bets will be suspended now {if they manage to somehow escape from the pit}

All the best to KFC, this is surely your future!!
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Sad for the proper fans, quite funny in a way for those people who I dislike, but those are not what I call real fans, they deserted long ago.

To the proper KTFC fans I hope you throw your lot behind KFC and make a fresh start as we have - today (for us) should show you that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm buzzing tonight, had a fantastic day with some brilliant people - thats what its all about.

Shed yourselves of NP and the disgraceful people running your club and wake up to the fact that a fan run club, back in K*ttering, is the answer. The club you once knew is dead and is being kept alive by people....................oh I can't be bothered to go over it again.

To the 304 who turned up today, I salute you - much respect !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Pigman wrote:Sad for the proper fans, quite funny in a way for those people who I dislike, but those are not what I call real fans, they deserted long ago.

To the proper KTFC fans I hope you throw your lot behind KFC and make a fresh start as we have - today (for us) should show you that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm buzzing tonight, had a fantastic day with some brilliant people - thats what its all about.

Shed yourselves of NP and the disgraceful people running your club and wake up to the fact that a fan run club, back in K*ttering, is the answer. The club you once knew is dead and is being kept alive by people....................oh I can't be bothered to go over it again.

To the 304 who turned up today, I salute you - much respect !!

totally agree, proper fans 8-)