A matter of high importance.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: A matter of high importance.

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

ChorltonV wrote:A festering shit-stain of a meal, boiled in its own brine and composed entirely of cows lips and knackers mechanically recovered from the left over bits of carcass on the abattoir floor.
You've got me. I'll have two.
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

Duke of Wimbourne wrote:I'm sure we can rename the W'boro beast for you 8-)
Haha what a name! There should also be a double meat option to separate the men from the boys!
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

ChorltonV wrote:What is this fascination with Diamond Burgers? Surely the smell, let alone the taste, would convince you not to go near them. A festering shit-stain of a meal, boiled in its own brine and composed entirely of cows lips and knackers mechanically recovered from the left over bits of carcass on the abattoir floor. If there is but one reason to rejoice in the demise of R&D it surely must be that the Diamond Burger is dead. Which is funny, given that the contents of a Diamond Burger had probably been dead for the best part of a decade before being served*.

(*excludes microbial and bacterial lifeforms.)
Were you more of a curry and chips kind of guy?
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

Trek wrote:
ChorltonV wrote:What is this fascination with Diamond Burgers? Surely the smell, let alone the taste, would convince you not to go near them. A festering shit-stain of a meal, boiled in its own brine and composed entirely of cows lips and knackers mechanically recovered from the left over bits of carcass on the abattoir floor. If there is but one reason to rejoice in the demise of R&D it surely must be that the Diamond Burger is dead. Which is funny, given that the contents of a Diamond Burger had probably been dead for the best part of a decade before being served*.

(*excludes microbial and bacterial lifeforms.)
I believe anyone under the age of 25 nowadays hasn't heard of the healthy eating option. No wonder the number of obese people are on the increase. The fascination of places like McDonalds, KFC and Burger King never ceases to amaze me. Even the c**p served up in Subway won't entice me. :shock:
i was going to try to deny this, but as i've just eaten a cheese and bacon striker from mcdonalds I don't feel I can anymore :geek:
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

If i was in power all Macdonalds would be shut down , disgusting food. Sorry i can,t call it food that would be breaking the trades description act
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Subways are bloody awesome, Trek. Their foot-longs are really filling and yummy. :D However, I share your dislike of all the others.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

it's the sloppiness of take away food that annoys me, it takes 5 seconds tops to make a burger look nice.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Donner Meat & Chips please.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

In the very early days of supporting r and d, I used to love the diamond burgers, however I can't remember the game I went too one evening where I ate one and it wasn't warm at all, lets just say by the next morning I had the food poisoning of all food poisoning, I never touched one ever again :lol:

but definitely a mcDonalds striker burger for me, they are amazing. And as with fast food, as the saying goes what you don't know or see can't hurt you... ;)
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

stamboy wrote:Get down to Nemo's best chippy in Wellingborough, then perhaps onto the Golden Lion for a pit stop and then a walk down to the ground.
Totally agree, Nemo's is quality