Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by bozzer »

Yeah although he can't take over the club as they can't agree the lease with ladak still there.
No ones buying season tickets not having a clue what league they will be in next season. People are realising that he might not be there for the benefit of the club (no sh**!)
I would have thought they will try and convince the conference to allow them in, then probably go for a cva once the league starts and take the points deduction
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Biggles
Been Liked: 25 times

Post by Biggles »

Kettrin fans don't need to buy the ET i think we all know what Sausage has to say.

Please Please buy my overpriced season tickets now.
Don't worry about the small fact we don't know what League we will play in.
Don't worry that you have no come backs if we go bust.
Don't worry that i am not actually the owner of the Club.

Kettrin fans just empty your pockets in to the nearest Sausage rolls collection bucket, sign over your wages or pledge your mums and dads pensions direct into the clubs finest bank account.

Come on Kettrin fans its your duty not to ask questions but to trust honest Sausage and don't believe those evil people from Cambridge and Weymouth who peddle untruths about my deeds i was just misunderstood, so just bleedin hand over your money.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

According to the ET they've sold 74 adult and 30 child season tickets. GR is not happy.
AFC R & D member number 34
Harry

Post by Harry »

Three of Diamonds wrote:According to the ET they've sold 74 adult and 30 child season tickets. GR is not happy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Diamond down South.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Three of Diamonds wrote:According to the ET they've sold 74 adult and 30 child season tickets. GR is not happy.
And somebody is now moaning that the Northants ET first five pages today is devoted to the exploits of a dog whilst they only get a small mention on the back page. :D

Also historical debts are now being discovered, including tax issues. Sound familiar?
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

on the one hand 74 season tickets is awful, on the other hand it shows in actions how much GR is not trusted, and perhaps found out before he even gets started!
It's a tough one we know of many people who lost their season ticket money last season in exactly the same fashion.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

According to the ET they've sold 74 adult and 30 child season tickets. GR is not happy.

That's very funny :lol:
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

74 is rather pathetic, I think we could end up selling more than they do.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

To be fair how many RDFC fans would buy a season ticket in that situation? There was plenty of reservation expressed on this forum about passing money in the direction of the Bee-zants before they organised the infamous informal creditors meeting in early May. I'm sure that all those that parted with their cash didn't get it back.
I only pledged to buy a season ticket, following the Save RDFC meeting, after certain guarantees were put in place and cheques passed to RDFC Trust. There doesn't appear to be the same level of guarantees being put in place by GR who still doesn't technically own KTFC.

Wouldn't be a surprise to me if GR and RJ decide not to proceed with the takeover.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Mat.H wrote:74 is rather pathetic, I think we could end up selling more than they do.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's the case, considering we've got nearly 500 members, I should think we can get at least 350 STs. Hoping we can have a higher average than them next season as well, which would be very impressive considering we'll be 3/4 divisions below them!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308