Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Trek »

Three of Diamonds wrote:http://www.poppynet.co.uk/viewtopic.php ... &start=100

reported debts of around £270K +, I wonder if it'll be sold "debt-free" ? I'm tempted to go download there latest accounts, but it'll cost me a £1 :lol:
I bet they havn't a clue what the true debt is. Apparently according to the latest accounts for 2010 for K*ttering Town Management Ltd the nett assets are. -£1,276,000 :shock: .

Polite applause please for this thread reaching 100 pages. :(
Southstand

Post by Southstand »

congratulations guys - the thread has hit 100 pages, now I think someone said our mission was to get this thread to 100 pages before K*ttering folded - the diamonds forum has upheld our part of it - now over to you poppies! hehe
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

PigmanRDFC wrote:I saw your comment on there Robin, you're a VERY naughty boy !! :lol:
Yeah :D , still it's not their ground anymore is it ?
Trek wrote:I bet they havn't a clue what the true debt is. Apparently according to the latest accounts for 2010 for K*ttering Town Management Ltd the nett assets are. -£1,276,000 :shock: .
Yes, I remember IL posting on Poopynet once that his players were an asset, so maybe that takes into account their contracts?
AFC R & D member number 34
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

Stimpsons assistant leaves KTFC....Been together for 9 years....how long before Stimpson does the bunk..?? :lol: According to ET
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Three of Diamonds wrote:
Yes, I remember IL posting on Poopynet once that his players were an asset, so maybe that takes into account their contracts?
I think that is a minus nett asset, Robin and probably relates to loans made to KTFC by IL, Ray and Jay.
Chammie

Post by Chammie »

Well goodness me, I go away for a few weeks in the sun and come back to all this palaver. Dear old Imraan not paying his bills? - surely not and given that no half awake supplier is going to extend further or future credit to them, their end is clearly not too far away.
Bearing in mind the way their obviously gullible Chairman collaborated with KC ensuring that his beloved Poppies replaced us at NP, perhaps I should be celebrating their problems. Still, if nothing else, the end of the Poppies will at least show that there really is some justice in this world even though, if it were anyone other than “that lot”, I would feel closer to despair at the prospect of another football club disappearing.
Even in the absence of Diamonds, I would never have become a Poppies convert at NP – with a change of name, JE as manager and former Diamonds players integrated into the squad in the way that was originally planned, then maybe.
But I think only a distant maybe. For me the prospect that I might find myself sitting or standing next to Dazza, Elvis, JC or any of the other “intellectuals” from Poppynet surely would have made sure that I followed my good instincts and never went near the place again. How could you support a club, the fans of which had so openly danced on our grave – the grave their Chairman had helped to dig?
So no, I will not be celebrating their death woes exactly, but I shall certainly raise a glass or two to this further proof that what goes around, comes around. It really couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch.
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

Couldn't agree more Chammie, my thoughts exactly.

Merry Christmas!
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Trek wrote: I think that is a minus nett asset, Robin and probably relates to loans made to KTFC by IL, Ray and Jay.
I did notice it was a minus Paul, just trying to explain where it comes from.
AFC R & D member number 34
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

Red Diamond wrote:Couldn't agree more Chammie, my thoughts exactly.

Merry Christmas!
Make that +1 A Merry Christmas to you Paul and All.......loving the suspence... :shock: :lol:
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

1,000th post. BOOM! :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46