Daughter is sad at terrace changes

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Re: Daughter is sad at terrace changes

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

I think the comment on that article from "sledging", pretty much sums up K*ttering fans
This woman needs to wake up and be aware that it is no longer a RushdenIrthlingborough football stadium. Although I disagreed with the move and almost everything that Imraan Ladak has done since arriving at K*ttering Town, I cannot see any good reason for having any link whatsoever with the former tenants as long as K*ttering Town are there. It was a step to far to name it after Dale Roberts anyway, why not a a K*ttering Town player that passed on too early of natural causes such as Gareth Price, Arthur Mann, Keith Alexander, Ian Crawley or if it was to be a goalkeepr then why not Frank Lane? Miss De Banke, like it or not it is now K*ttering Town's football ground and nothing at all to do with Rushden or Irthingborough. K*ttering Town owe you or your family the sum total of absolutely zero.
No class.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

just been to check i'd go the right day lol
i would have expected a proper article though, not tucked away on page 64. written by a bloke who no one has any respect for.
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

You can see by tony Jones letter that he is furious with the moron who had the letter in saturdays ET, didn,t see it myelf, but from what Mr Jones says the idiot deserves all the flack and abuse he gets
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

That is terrible with no respect! and k*ttering wonder why they get so much 'abuse' as they call it. Don't care what anyone says, i hope they suffer a long, slow and painful death to end their excuse of a club. i will show them as much respect as they show for anyone else, which also totals zero! :evil: :evil:
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Wandering over to ploppsnet (as I do when they're on a down and it can provide a cheer up) thery have a discussion about this which brought up a good point.

Some K*ttering fans had their ashes scattered at the Rockinghorse and their final resting place is now abandoned and looking at demolition. Did any diamonds fans have the same done at NP? If so you cannot imagine a bigger injustice than to have your biggest rivals now making it their home.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Its funny you should mention this, because I was only thinking of someone I know who had his ashes scattered at Nene Park the other day and he would have been gutted !! In actual fact, I had wanted this for myself, lucky escape there eh?
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Three Nips
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Three Nips »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:I think the comment on that article from "sledging", pretty much sums up K*ttering fans
This woman needs to wake up and be aware that it is no longer a RushdenIrthlingborough football stadium. Although I disagreed with the move and almost everything that Imraan Ladak has done since arriving at K*ttering Town, I cannot see any good reason for having any link whatsoever with the former tenants as long as K*ttering Town are there. It was a step to far to name it after Dale Roberts anyway, why not a a K*ttering Town player that passed on too early of natural causes such as Gareth Price, Arthur Mann, Keith Alexander, Ian Crawley or if it was to be a goalkeepr then why not Frank Lane? Miss De Banke, like it or not it is now K*ttering Town's football ground and nothing at all to do with Rushden or Irthingborough. K*ttering Town owe you or your family the sum total of absolutely zero.
No class.
Agreed. What a complete moron. No sense at all of what the name Peter De Banke means to Northants football in general.
Everywhere we go....