Jamie Stuart

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Jamie Stuart

Post by The Godfather »

DiamondCarvell wrote:
STAGMAN wrote:To be quite honest jamie was a good player at Conf level but i do wonder whether he will be quick enough for the league
he will do a job.. look at guy branston
He has a cracking bald head!
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Dinky Diamond

Post by Dinky Diamond »

I dont know anything about these rumours but I do know Jamie Stuart was one of the best skippers/centre halves we have had in years - a born leader who commanded respect, I have no problems with him opting to leave when he did it was obviously the best decision he could have made, I wish him every success with Wimbledon and I hope he goes further.

If this guy plays for your club you know you are going to be competitive week in week out!
Drunken Debanker
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by Drunken Debanker »

We were well rid of him and I along with most of the players and staff lost all respect for him as a player and even as a person, there is noway he could of stayed at the club and played for us again, i'm not doubting what he brought to the team but he let himself, his teamates, his manager and the whole club down.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds
We'll Drink Some Beer
And We'll Drink Some More
Cuz We Are The Rushden Boys On Tour.
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Ok don't mean to bring up old news...but what did he do? i'm intrigued, a pm per chance?
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

He rang the club up, and said he wouldn't be attending Dales funeral, and that he wanted to leave the club.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

We all are quick these days to condem peoples actions but never really take into account a persons believes and the manner of Dale's death to some was a great sin and i for one do not know the believes of a certain Mr Stuart.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by StaceyH »

Like I say, there's always 2 sides to every story. On that note, I think we'll leave this particular thread there.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts