Olympic tickets...

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Olympic tickets...

Post by BartonRaz »

Anbody get any? I applied for 9 different events in the original ballot but got nothing. Applied for some football tickets the other day when it reopened and i've managed to get some. Two games back-to-back at the Ricoh Arena. ;)
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Re: Olympic tickets...

Post by StaceyH »

A couple of friends at work did well in the original ballot - getting tickets for 400m final among others!
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
diamond.jack99

Post by diamond.jack99 »

got the morning session when the 100m heats are on.
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

BartonRaz wrote:Anbody get any? I applied for 9 different events in the original ballot but got nothing. Applied for some football tickets the other day when it reopened and i've managed to get some. Two games back-to-back at the Ricoh Arena. ;)
Wish I had applied for some football tickets looking back at it, would be amazing. Do you know who your seeing?
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:
BartonRaz wrote:Anbody get any? I applied for 9 different events in the original ballot but got nothing. Applied for some football tickets the other day when it reopened and i've managed to get some. Two games back-to-back at the Ricoh Arena. ;)
Wish I had applied for some football tickets looking back at it, would be amazing. Do you know who your seeing?
Nope ;) . I guess it could be anyone.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

I applied for the maximum 20 events and got three pairs of tickets for the football; 2 group games and a semi final, all at Wembley.

Most of the events I applied for were athletics or cycling. Gutted I didn't get any athletics tickets as for me (and most others it would seem) watching the athletics in the Olympic Stadium is what it's all about.

Still, at least I'll be able to look back in years to come and say "I was there"! :D
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

We did quite well. Applied with another family for potential male/female days out. Us males benefitted best though. :) we have 8 tickets for two different days of football at the Ricoh including the women's bronze medal match. Weve also got 4 tickets for boxing and 4 tickets for judo :)