Luton match

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 84 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Re: Luton match

Post by Rushdenjim »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Can you pay on the turnstile tomorrow or buy a ticket on the night? I've got mine but I know a few people that haven't.
Currently its all ticket however im unsure when u can buy a ticket uptil. I cant really see the club refusing to get fans tickets if they turn up on the night!
supersub

Post by supersub »

Unless your a Luton fan that is ;)
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Rushdenjim wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Can you pay on the turnstile tomorrow or buy a ticket on the night? I've got mine but I know a few people that haven't.
Currently its all ticket however im unsure when u can buy a ticket uptil. I cant really see the club refusing to get fans tickets if they turn up on the night!
I suspect tickets will be on sale right up to kick-off from the ticket office (we can't afford not to) as long as they're on the database. They can always phone the ticket office on 01933 652936 to ring and reserve them.
AFC R & D member number 34
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

STAGMAN wrote:i heard yesterday afternoon that at that time we had both sold 1300
That will only be on the basis that all season ticket holders turn up which never happens.
Harry

Post by Harry »

My first match in God knows how long - rather excited.
Diamond down South.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

I understand that you should be able to buy some on the night , but i would check with the club+
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

Richard Money on the Luton website...

"We have a horrendous list of players not available and the group of players that are available are very tired. I have to ask the supporters to be very understanding. They'll be there in big numbers and it's a local derby but we'll try to get what we can out of the game but it's a tough ask for the players, there's no doubt about that. We've got Alex Lawless, Claude Gnakpa, George Pilkington, Freddie Murray, Shane Blackett, Dan Gleeson, Charlie Henry and Alex Lacey out plus Matthew Barnes-Homer and Lloyd Owusu are doubts and Dan Walker's out on loan. A lot of them could be missing but we'll put a team out with the objective of getting three points."

Does not sound very confident, I think I'll go back in my word, we might have a chance of nicking something. :D
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

were going to win 3-2 with nearly 3,000 there :D
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

2-0 win for the Diamonds with 1 man and his dog there.

@ lack of prediction thread
godber

Post by godber »

3-3 classic with us going 3-0 down