Cambridge Ratings...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Cambridge Ratings...

Post by BartonRaz »

(I know it's been done once on another thread)

Day - 6 - Had pretty much nothing to do, no 'save' i can remember.

Osano - 8 - Best game for bloody ages, did everything with minimal fuss and made Conal Platt look so poor (not hard i know) that he was subbed at half-time.

Prosser - 9 MOM - Pretty much perfection. Won everything in the air and everything on the floor. Hadn't been his biggest admirer before yesterday but he won me over big time. How long have we got him for?

Corcoran - 7 - His best game at CB for a good few years. Won most of his challenges and organised the defence.

Day - 9 - Goal was an excellent finish for a left-back, and not once did the ball come down his side to any fruition.

Porter - 8 - Battled extremely well, won all the loose balls and gave it simple each time.

Mills - 8 - Worked his socks off. The Defensive Midfield role is suiting him pretty well so far.

Power - 7 - Not as involved as the other two midfielders, but was good in possession.

Smith - 7 - Again worked hard but didn't get central enough for me when the opportunity arose.

O'Connor - 9 - The ideal performance from a striker. Kept the ball when we needed him too, and run the channels all game. Thought he'd screwed up his chance but tucked it away nicely in the end.

Gash - 8 - A real handful and is starting to look part of the team. Just wish he'd contribute with a few more goals.

Charles - 7 - I think Cambridge were warey of him after Tuesday night so just hacked him down at every opportunity.

Farrell/Johnson - Not on long enough to rate.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291