FAO Dazzler

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RushdenBoy

FAO Dazzler

Post by RushdenBoy »

Hi Darren,
Do you need me for 50/50 seller for North Stand this season? I will be at tonights game.

cheers
Steve
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Re: FAO Dazzler

Post by Dazzler »

Yes, thanks for turning up. Will arrange cover when you are not here.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Did the prize get claimed last night ? I wasn't concentrating when the number was read out, and didn't see a board going round.
ID

Post by ID »

Also Dazzler, I'm without internet in the house at the moment (student accomodation ;) ) so can't put the match photos up until further notice. :(
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
AndyKirkup
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by AndyKirkup »

Formic wrote:Did the prize get claimed last night ? I wasn't concentrating when the number was read out, and didn't see a board going round.
I don't know why I can remember this but I'm pretty sure it was 01671
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

Irish Diamond wrote:Also Dazzler, I'm without internet in the house at the moment (student accomodation ;) ) so can't put the match photos up until further notice. :(
No worries - I guessed.. I had a few camera problems but there's a collection building up, and I have uploaded a few myself into some threads.
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

Formic wrote:Did the prize get claimed last night ? I wasn't concentrating when the number was read out, and didn't see a board going round.
It was claimed, and was as stated above 01671 - £200, won by a young lady on the De Banke. She picked up her winnings from the tunnel at half time.

Will try to get back in the habit this year of updating the Forum - I think we had no non-claimants last year...usually try to have money at tunnel in most cases these days.