Crowd prediction for next Saturday?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: Crowd prediction for next Saturday?

Post by Pigman »

coolcuts wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote:I agree Lee, I won't be going while these stupid prices are being charged for me to stand at a non-league football match, I guess I'll be spending more time with my family this season eh?
£14?? £1 extra . If you join trust
Why should I be forced into joining the Trust? As I've said before, that should be a choice thing !! As it is, I'll be voting for the new pricing structure with my feet, sadly they won't be heading to NP !!
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

STAGMAN wrote:By the sounds of it i am going to really miss not having Big Jim not standing next to me this season
Sorry Stagman, will you miss me??? :lol: End of an era mate !!!

I'll just be following from afar this year, I may pop along for the scum game, but that'll be it I reckon - will probably see more of them away from home this year !!
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

I refuse to join the Trust Pigman, absolutely refuse but I will still be there on Saturday...I'm lucky the Club's just down the road; living further away from Rushden, I may well be taking the same stance as you. I think we all know you'll be following from a distance ;)
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
ID

Post by ID »

Someone should make a "Well worth the extra £1" banner for the opening game.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

Irish Diamond wrote:Someone should make a "Well worth the extra £1" banner for the opening game.
Or, if you take into account the extra £15 you've been made to pay, "well worth the extra £1.71" ;) :lol:
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

I've been looking around and some of the youngsters 16 to 22 will probably go and watch league football. Some nearer clubs are offering deals to that age range.Forest, Leicester are just a couple. I thought about joining the trust, but as Pigman said "why should I be forced?"
Its lucky that I live on the doorstep and my children are almost independent or I might be missing a lot more games this year too. I fear for the club at this time, I really do.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

Having been to the University of Leicester, they do try to target students. In my first year when I was there there were offers on for Leicester tickets. With around 20,000 students, you can't blame for trying to get a few to go since they have a guarenteed steady supply to target each year. Neither me nor anyone not from Leicester took up their offers.

The age group really to target are U16s and U8s, and on this the club have got it spot on with £6 and FREE repectively.
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

PigmanRDFC wrote:A sub 1,000 gate to open the season, or will we just scrap over it?

Last years opener was seen by 1272, I reckon it'll be less this year (definately one less ;) ) but I think it'll be over the 1k, I'll go with 1,097 - what do you all reckon?
1,248, more than I thought !!! The next home gate will be VERY interesting though !!!
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

PigmanRDFC wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote:A sub 1,000 gate to open the season, or will we just scrap over it?

Last years opener was seen by 1272, I reckon it'll be less this year (definately one less ;) ) but I think it'll be over the 1k, I'll go with 1,097 - what do you all reckon?
1,248, more than I thought !!! The next home gate will be VERY interesting though !!!

Especially after todays "performance".
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

Well, I wasn't there, but on a positive, we're +1 point on last year eh?? :D

My expectations for this year are low, after the lord mayor's show and all that, we massively over achieved last year. Mid table obscurity for me this year.............but I'm only a follower this year, not a real fan so what I say doesn't really count ;)