Leon Knight

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Leon Knight

Post by Trek »

Harry wrote:The general consensus on the Brighton forum is quite mixed, but is swinging towards the poster not being Knight.
When he played for us he drove a black Porsche Cayenne with his own personal number plate.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Why would he need 2 SLK's anyway? Although i think that that is something GH would have done to get his man.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

Harry wrote:The general consensus on the Brighton forum is quite mixed, but is swinging towards the poster not being Knight.

I'd agree with that, it could be anyone looking for a laugh.
I'm unsure having read further. I actually think it is him, and apparently he's done a radio interview confirming this (can't listen - at work).

Still a c*nt though.
Harry

Post by Harry »

DiamondsFan wrote:

I'd agree with that, it could be anyone looking for a laugh.
I'm unsure having read further. I actually think it is him, and apparently he's done a radio interview confirming this (can't listen - at work).

Still a c*nt though.
I haven't read too much into it, so to be fair I'd trust your judgement over mine.
Diamond down South.
BartonRaz

Post by BartonRaz »

It said his autobiography will be out soon. That would certainly be worth a read.

Trek

Post by Trek »

Harry wrote:
I haven't read too much into it, so to be fair I'd trust your judgement over mine.
If it is him, then it's a load of old b******s about the two merks. As I posted above he always turned up at Nene Park on match days in a Porsche Cayenne, reg number LE05 KNT (?), which he always parked in the front car park adjacent to the South Stand entrance.
BartonRaz

Post by BartonRaz »

Trek wrote:
Harry wrote:
If it is him, then it's a load of old b******s about the two merks. As I posted above he always turned up at Nene Park on match days in a Porsche Cayenne, reg number LE05 KNT (?), which he always parked in the front car park adjacent to the South Stand entrance.
Doesn't mean he didn't have two other cars at home. Reading through it it does seem genuine.

Trek

Post by Trek »

BartonRaz wrote: Doesn't mean he didn't have two other cars at home. Reading through it it does seem genuine.
I've heard of companies supplying a company car and I've enjoyed that perk in the past for many years but never heard of someone having two and KC isn't that daft? :shock:
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Trek wrote:
Harry wrote:
He did have a black SLK as well, also with a personalised plate (although I can't remember it). I saw him a couple of times at youth team games after he'd finished training - probably the only two occasions he bothered to turn up! :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Why don't we try and get him to join here :D haha