New managers first problem?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Re: New managers first problem?

Post by Biggles »

It looks like Needham are the first to bring forward kick off time by 2 hrs to save costs
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
discodunk
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by discodunk »

The first problem the new manager will have is getting past the old one !!!
AFC RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER-54
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

discodunk wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:38 am The first problem the new manager will have is getting past the old one !!!
Seems it was easy !!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Any potential names we'd like to throw in, just for a bit of speculation around here? Chris Nunn seems to be the first name spoken about. Personally I'd like it to be Ricky marheineke but not sure that he would leave st. Ives
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Chris Nunn is the obvious one, I’m sure I saw it quoted somewhere a couple of months ago that he’s still interested in the job, but the question will be, is that still the case after RM was the preferred option over him?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Brownie
Been Liked: 30 times

Post by Brownie »

TheIncognitoKid wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:41 pm Any potential names we'd like to throw in, just for a bit of speculation around here? Chris Nunn seems to be the first name spoken about. Personally I'd like it to be Ricky marheineke but not sure that he would leave st. Ives
I think Ricky would have walked to Rushden for the job up to a year or so back but now St Ives play on plastic and it’s generating good revenue he’s finally got a budget there so he may be harder to persuade away.
The pressman
Been Liked: 27 times

Post by The pressman »

I have always said that Chris Nunn was my preferred choice - and still is - but why put yourself up for selection for a third time when you've been rejected twice and the last time round we had the Maxwell fiasco?

One thing I missed from last night is whether a new chair ahs been appointed? I'm sure Maxwell will try and jump the queue for that job as well!!!