Lost [ Sat 12th Nov ] v Royston Town, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Re: [ Sat 12th Nov ] v Royston Town, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

Post by Dazzler »

Basil

Re: [ Sat 12th Nov ] v Royston Town, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

Post by Basil »

TheIncognitoKid wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:53 pm
Olly wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:11 pm So do we know who is on a contract currently?

I know Evan is, Fossen I think as well, are Tee and Bunga as well? Not defending Burge's overspending at all, I think it is very disappointing given the position he left us in, but would like to think at the very least it will mean we can hold on to some of these players for the rest of the season and not just lose them to 7 dayers.
What the heck has happen to Fossen? Literally disappeared off the face of the earth since the hednesford game. Remember at the start of the season we were all desperate for that international clearance to come through, then it did and then he got injured. One of the strangest spells any player has had at the club
Fossen was RD a few weeks ago and said that he’d landed badly on his already broken wrist and did more damage to it. He went on to say that he can’t risk playing again until it’s totally healed and is gutted that he’s not able to play! He comes across as a really decent and likeable guy :good:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26