Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: Former Players

Post by bozzer »

Andrew wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:29 pm
bozzer wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:38 am I think it's very unprofessional for two coaches who are still coaching AFCRD teams to be acting the way they have been on twitter, whatever your personal views of people are, you still represent the club and those comments last week are not acceptable.
I’m not paid by AFCRD. But perhaps if we talk about being unprofessional, perhaps we should maybe refer to certain members who tried to get me sacked from a job that helps pay my mortgage and support my family, for merely taking a role that has no connection to the club whatsoever. I genuinely wish the club well. As I have stated I loved the club and for the whole the people that run and support it are fantastic.
That doesn’t matter, you are representing the club in some format, you are entitled to your views, but last week I thought you both took things too far in specifically replying to threads of club tweets.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Andrew
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Andrew »

bozzer wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:29 am
bozzer wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:38 am I think it's very unprofessional for two coaches who are still coaching AFCRD teams to be acting the way they have been on twitter, whatever your personal views of people are, you still represent the club and those comments last week are not acceptable.
I’m not paid by AFCRD. But perhaps if we talk about being unprofessional, perhaps we should maybe refer to certain members who tried to get me sacked from a job that helps pay my mortgage and support my family, for merely taking a role that has no connection to the club whatsoever. I genuinely wish the club well. As I have stated I loved the club and for the whole the people that run and support it are fantastic.
That doesn’t matter, you are representing the club in some format, you are entitled to your views, but last week I thought you both took things too far in specifically replying to threads of club tweets.
It doesn’t matter people of high standing within the club tried to get me sacked for leaving AFCRD and taking a role of no significance to AFCRD. Id say that matters. I am self employed and not paid by AFCRD. 2 completely different organisations do that. I wish you well but please don’t question my professionalism when people aren’t displaying the same.
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

Andrew wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am

It doesn’t matter people of high standing within the club tried to get me sacked for leaving AFCRD and taking a role of no significance to AFCRD. Id say that matters. I am self employed and not paid by AFCRD. 2 completely different organisations do that. I wish you well but please don’t question my professionalism when people aren’t displaying the same.
I have no idea what you are on about, I saw your tweets in reply to a thread on the club tweet and I thought that was unprofessional as someone who stands on the sideline in an AFCRD tracksuit representing the club. If you think that’s acceptable because you were wronged by someone else at the club people can make up their own mind on your professionalism.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Andrew
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Andrew »

bozzer wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:22 am
Andrew wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am

I have no idea what you are on about, I saw your tweets in reply to a thread on the club tweet and I thought that was unprofessional as someone who stands on the sideline in an AFCRD tracksuit representing the club. If you think that’s acceptable because you were wronged by someone else at the club people can make up their own mind on your professionalism.
You know my number. If you want a discussion then, I have no issues. I always found you a good person, so more than happy with having a discussion
Ricky330
Has Liked: 307 times
Been Liked: 23 times

Post by Ricky330 »

Jordan hinds joining Tadcaster Albion
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Ricky330 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:09 pm Jordan hinds joining Tadcaster Albion
That's no great surprise now Burge has gone. I would expect a few more departures shortly to make room for new managers signings. The loanee from K*ttering not even on the bench Tuesday and we only had 4 subs. If Bunga and Gray can consolidate their place in defence it leaves Fossen and Evan out in the cold.
Ricky330
Has Liked: 307 times
Been Liked: 23 times

Post by Ricky330 »

Lauric Diakiesse joins ramsgate fc
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

sussexdiamond wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:55 pm
Ricky330 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:09 pm Jordan hinds joining Tadcaster Albion
That's no great surprise now Burge has gone. I would expect a few more departures shortly to make room for new managers signings. The loanee from K*ttering not even on the bench Tuesday and we only had 4 subs. If Bunga and Gray can consolidate their place in defence it leaves Fossen and Evan out in the cold.
Not necessarily. Hughes would probably be preferred at left back to black, so Evan could come back in. You'd also expect agemoh-davies to come back in at right back, but you never know what might happen with injuries. Grey was excellent on Tuesday night and I would expect him to retain his place on Sat. Think we need to keep the defensive players but the loanees should return to their clubs. Except for ngwa
fentiger79
Has Liked: 48 times
Been Liked: 86 times

Post by fentiger79 »

I agree that Evan should come back into the team, I think he needs a partner who helps tell him where to be and to keep the shape and it appears Bunga could be that player. Hughes at left back.
GreekDiamond
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by GreekDiamond »

Hughes is not fast enough to be left back. If we played the same formation my preferred 3 centre halves would be Evan, Bunga and the young Dante Grey.

Hughes may have scored but spent a lot of the game hoofing the ball up to no one. Evan is much calmer. Black can stay LB for now unless we bring in a natural and more permanent person for that position. Eniola has been a bit of a weakness at RB but may be transformed under this new system we’ll have to see what happens there imo