Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
discodunk
Been Liked: 15 times

Re: Former Players

Post by discodunk »

Conner Kennedy, who played for us when were at the dog and duck,and moved up the road and became their captain ,,,,has moved to Peterborough sports
AFC RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER-54
Ricky330
Has Liked: 303 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by Ricky330 »

Deacon signs for Tamworth. There's a surprise.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

A shame, I genuinely thought we might get him back.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
SimonHillington9
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by SimonHillington9 »

What did we expect with our methods of engaging with players. If diamonds fell into a barrel of tits we’d come out sucking are own thumb. I’m worried! Finger needs pulling out.
If you want the rainbow, youve got to put up with the rain
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 59 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

SimonHillington9 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:35 am What did we expect with our methods of engaging with players. If diamonds fell into a barrel of tits we’d come out sucking are own thumb. I’m worried! Finger needs pulling out.
Those comments just about sum up your mentality. We all know you are not a genuine Diamonds fan from your previous posts. Best if you go back to Latimer Park and sort out their problems.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

SimonHillington9 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:35 am What did we expect with our methods of engaging with players. If diamonds fell into a barrel of tits we’d come out sucking are own thumb. I’m worried! Finger needs pulling out.
Brilliant, I have every confidence in the manager bringing in his own players to complement the ones who want to be here.
AFC R&D Member No. 67
SimonHillington9
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by SimonHillington9 »

sussexdiamond wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:15 am
Those comments just about sum up your mentality. We all know you are not a genuine Diamonds fan from your previous posts. Best if you go back to Latimer Park and sort out their problems.
My mentality of wanting the best for the club, while you’d be just as happy in the UCL. Then again you’ll just turn goal alerts off when you’re sitting in your garden 3pm Saturday.
Chancer you have one of these on the bedroom wall..
Attachments
EFA4CE17-5135-40FA-BD2F-64FA36B205EE.jpeg
EFA4CE17-5135-40FA-BD2F-64FA36B205EE.jpeg (7.14 MiB) Viewed 672 times
If you want the rainbow, youve got to put up with the rain
rdusher
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by rdusher »

bozzer wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:18 am
Brilliant, I have every confidence in the manager bringing in his own players to complement the ones who want to be here.
Completely agree. I've got complete faith that behind the scenes there are players who will have verbally agreed to be here next season, and for those who don't want to be here, and I include Andy Peaks in that, then I don't want to see you in a diamonds shirt.

Listening to Andy Burgess on the recent podcast, I think we can be excited about the new level of professionalism we'll see at the club, with a true philosophy and identity going forward.
Ricky330
Has Liked: 303 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by Ricky330 »

rdusher wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:19 pm
bozzer wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:18 am
Completely agree. I've got complete faith that behind the scenes there are players who will have verbally agreed to be here next season, and for those who don't want to be here, and I include Andy Peaks in that, then I don't want to see you in a diamonds shirt.

Listening to Andy Burgess on the recent podcast, I think we can be excited about the new level of professionalism we'll see at the club, with a true philosophy and identity going forward.
Agree too. Podcast hints that we were not very professional in what we were doing and Burge is determined to put that right . Things like Performance Director GPS vests use of VEO analysis of every game can only be a good thing & hopefully attract better players ,and players that want to get better. As Burge says, players need to think of the big picture not just the extra £50 up the road.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Ricky330 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:44 am Deacon signs for Tamworth. There's a surprise.
Where do Tamworth train nowadays? Probably now within 10 miles radius of Northampton otherwise it’s a fair way for all these Northants/Bucks players to travel on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Trust that these players and coaching staff have the nous to factor this in the wedge that they’re getting. 🤔