Some throw away jokes!

The section that wouldn't die!
woody

Some throw away jokes!

Post by woody »

I was in a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa

One of the other questions was to name two things commonly found in cells. It appears that Scousers and Pikeys is not the correct answer

I've heard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new children's iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven."

My wife told me I was no longer romantic so I booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night. Problem was she's rubbish at snooker

There's a new Muslim clothing shop opened in Bolton but I've been banned from it after asking to look at some bomber jackets

You can say lots of bad things about paedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
DiamondsFan

Re: Some throw away jokes!

Post by DiamondsFan »

woody wrote:I was in a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa

One of the other questions was to name two things commonly found in cells. It appears that Scousers and Pikeys is not the correct answer

I've heard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new children's iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven."

My wife told me I was no longer romantic so I booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night. Problem was she's rubbish at snooker

There's a new Muslim clothing shop opened in Bolton but I've been banned from it after asking to look at some bomber jackets

You can say lots of bad things about paedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"
You posted these yesterday

http://www.thediamondsforum.co.uk/viewt ... f=6&t=1442
Harry

Post by Harry »

Memory loss setting in Woody? ;)
Diamond down South.
woody

Post by woody »

Harry wrote:Memory loss setting in Woody? ;)
To much alcohol - Whoops
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
ID

Post by ID »

Is this a throw away thread, then? ;)
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Ban him I say!! ;)

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
godber

Post by godber »

StuartRDFC wrote:Ban him I say!! ;)

Stuart
Give it time mate ;) :lol: :lol:
woody

Post by woody »

godber wrote:

Stuart
There's a pointed comment.......I thought you were supposed to be IMPARTIAL???? :lol: :lol:
Billy Connolly
godber

Post by godber »

woody wrote:
godber wrote:

Stuart
There's a pointed comment.......I thought you were supposed to be IMPARTIAL???? :lol: :lol:
Whatever gave you that idea? ;)