#PoliticallyCorrectFootballChant

The section that wouldn't die!
dazSRJFC

#PoliticallyCorrectFootballChant

Post by dazSRJFC »

Given the DeBanke`s fondness for chanting, and our support of the Think before you chant initiative, I thought that these might be worth an airing on Saturday....
(Courtesy of the fertile minds of various Tweeters under the
#PoliticallyCorrectFootballChant tag.) :D

" Kindly identify the ample gentleman of suspect parentage who over indulged in pastry ..."

"Your teams does not possess the necessary skills to excell at this game and you're ..."

"When your team was ahead you began to rejoice in song, alas now that we have equalised, .."

"We would like to face off against your team every week, because on this occasion we are winning with ease.."

"None of us are particularly fond of Leeds supporters, none of us are particularly fond of Leeds supporters "

"Your footballing facilities in which you play a majority of your games is rather poor, I wish to go home "

"somebody appears to have had slightly more than their guideline daily amount of calories."

"You are whom? You are whom?"

"who has eaten all the pastry delicacies, you cuddly fatherless person, you cuddly fatherless person"

"Your footballing ability is not to a high enough standard and you are aware of this.... "

"Would it be at all possible to seek a more experienced referee with improved visual acumen!"

"Relieved of one's duties in the morning, you are getting relieved of one's duties in the morning!"

and so on. Feel free to add your own.
AFC R&D Member Number 443
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: #PoliticallyCorrectFootballChant

Post by The Godfather »

"What was that poor shot you just undertook?"
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Two and a half years without a post. Bring back Woody.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Thomas McKenzie

Post by Thomas McKenzie »

dazSRJFC wrote:Given the DeBanke`s fondness for chanting, and our support of the Think before you chant initiative, I thought that these might be worth an airing on Saturday....
(Courtesy of the fertile minds of various Tweeters under the
#PoliticallyCorrectFootballChant tag.) :D

" Kindly identify the ample gentleman of suspect parentage who over indulged in pastry ..."

"Your teams does not possess the necessary skills to excell at this game and you're ..."

"When your team was ahead you began to rejoice in song, alas now that we have equalised, .."

"We would like to face off against your team every week, because on this occasion we are winning with ease.."

"None of us are particularly fond of Leeds supporters, none of us are particularly fond of Leeds supporters "

"Your footballing facilities here's professional guide to field hockey betting system in which you play a majority of your games is rather poor, I wish to go home "

"somebody appears to have had slightly more than their guideline daily amount of calories."

"You are whom? You are whom?"

"who has eaten all the pastry delicacies, you cuddly fatherless person, you cuddly fatherless person"

"Your footballing ability is not to a high enough standard and you are aware of this.... "

"Would it be at all possible to seek a more experienced referee with improved visual acumen!"

"Relieved of one's duties in the morning, you are getting relieved of one's duties in the morning!"

and so on. Feel free to add your own.

:read:
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller