FEBRUARY PLAYER OF THE MONTH [RESULTS]

Where the results of fans' awards are stored...
sheriff1993

Re: FEBRUARY PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Post by sheriff1993 »

diamondal wrote:What a joke :D Medioce Mills comes back and looks like getting POTM. Suggest the other members of the squad should feel slightly embarrassed :oops: Let,s face Mills is and was never going to be any better than a Conference player and if he is the most consistant POTM that is probably the reason myself and others are staying away!
why don't you come down and watch, so you can be enlightened, and not act like such a tool.
diamondal

Post by diamondal »

sheriff1993 wrote:
diamondal wrote:What a joke :D Medioce Mills comes back and looks like getting POTM. Suggest the other members of the squad should feel slightly embarrassed :oops: Let,s face Mills is and was never going to be any better than a Conference player and if he is the most consistant POTM that is probably the reason myself and others are staying away!
why don't you come down and watch, so you can be enlightened, and not act like such a tool.
I will come down and watch again as.I have been a regular fan (home and away) since the club was formed. The last game I (and I think many others ) saw was against Alty. I came away from that game very dissilusioned with the non tactics and effortless performance by all concerned. Okay I admit I have been a bit harsh on Millsy but,he must have improved a hell of a lot since I last saw him, :oops:
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

diamondal wrote:
sheriff1993 wrote:
I will come down and watch again as.I have been a regular fan (home and away) since the club was formed. The last game I (and I think many others ) saw was against Alty. I came away from that game very dissilusioned with the non tactics and effortless performance by all concerned. Okay I admit I have been a bit harsh on Millsy but,he must have improved a hell of a lot since I last saw him, :oops:
He's been a revelation as a holding midfielder.

You can't criticise a player getting player of the month if you've never seen him play during that time period. The last time you would have seen him play would have been 2007. That was 4 years ago.
sheriff1993

Post by sheriff1993 »

diamondal wrote:
sheriff1993 wrote:
Millsy has played well, and I think that he has helped improve the team, maybe he has matured more. Hopefully our recent couple of wins is the start of another good run in and push for the playoffs :)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

sheriff1993 wrote: Millsy has played well, and I think that he has helped improve the team, maybe he has matured more. Hopefully our recent couple of wins is the start of another good run in and push for the playoffs :)
I was never a fan of Gary Mills and was surprised when JE signed him but I'm now happy to have been proved wrong and he has been excellent in our midfield and his spirit and determination has rubbed off on our other players.
What a shame that 'Millsy Magic' is no longer a contributor to this forum. She would be really enjoying herself now. :D
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 77 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Re: FEBRUARY PLAYER OF THE MONTH [RESULTS]

Post by Rushdenjim »

MODS please move