PLODS: End of Season

PLODS - The Prediction League of Diamonds Supporters

Moderator: olio

olio

PLODS: End of Season

Post by olio »

Hi everyone,

The regular PLODS 2014/2015 season has come to an end, with myself being crowned as the PLODS 'Lowe Liga' champion and icm seeing himself become the PLODS Cup champion for this season!

It's been another enjoyable season for me personally, and I'd like to make an apology that sometimes the updated table and fixtures have been a little late in coming now and again... It's just because I've had a very busy at University, but as I said previously, it's been a season that I've really liked and enjoyed! :)

I'd also like to take a moment to thank each and every single one of you predictors for taking part throughout the course of the season, and I hope you have all enjoyed it as much as I have!

I hope you to see you all refreshed and raring to go next season for the commencing of PLODS 2015/2016! :D

PLODS Champion 2014/2015: olio

PLODS Cup Champion 2014/2015: icm

The Alex Hay Award (for the player finishing in last place): Everyweeker
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002
bigmort

Re: PLODS: End of Season

Post by bigmort »

Well done olio for a) winning the league and b) for organising another great PLODs season.

We'll be back next year hoping to knock you off your perch