mattreddan

Re: I'm back

Post by mattreddan »

Welcome back :mrgreen:
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

supersub wrote:What did you do?

He shot somebody for asking silly questions.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 99 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Welcome back mate :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

Welcome "home" Johno.
My money is on you standing up at Nene Park when you were in the North or South stand ;)
AFC R & D member number 34
woody

Post by woody »

Johno - You are TRULY welcomed back. You come across as one of the nicest guys that I have ever met...... but

Are we all forgetting that if you have been in Prison for however short time (to us), no doubt for you it was a 'life time', we must not as a whole make you into a hero. I have been appraised of what your 'faults' were, and - You served the time, but this thread is going down the route of 'turning a blind eye'. Perhaps the mods, might now, put a STOP on it................. and we all move on?

PS - It would be my pleasure to buy you a beer because you are JOHNO, not as a person that has served time for the 'reasons that you are fully aware'.

Have a great 2010
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
StaceyH
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by StaceyH »

Nothing posted on this thread breaks the forum rules and, as far as I am aware, there have not been any complaints, so there is no need to put a stop to it. Of course, should posts take on an entirely different complexion and move from gentle and well-taken ribbing to something more serious, then the Mods will take action.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts