[SHAMEFUL PLUG] Transfer Trail

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
DiamondsFan

[SHAMEFUL PLUG] Transfer Trail

Post by DiamondsFan »

Afternoon folks,

Apologies for the plug - I don't normally do it but it's quiet in here so hopefully you'll let me off. Me and a few mates from work have built a new game and were looking for some feedback on it. It's a map-based game which tests your knowledge on football transfers. The highest score we've had on it so far is 180 so hopefully a few of you can beat that too.

http://www.transfertrail.com

As I was bored entering the data, I've cheekily added a few ex-Diamonds in there so keep your eyes peeled for them. :biggrin:
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 76 times
Been Liked: 13 times

Re: [SHAMEFUL PLUG] Transfer Trail

Post by Rushdenjim »

Very slick interface. Well done :good:
Liam Walton

Re: [SHAMEFUL PLUG] Transfer Trail

Post by Liam Walton »

DiamondsFan wrote:Afternoon folks,

Apologies for the plug - I don't normally do it but it's quiet in here so hopefully you'll let me off. Me and a few mates from work have built a new game and were looking for some feedback on it. It's a map-based game which tests your knowledge on football transfers. The highest score we've had on it so far is 180 so hopefully a few of you can beat that too.

As I was bored entering the data, I've cheekily added a few ex-Diamonds in there so keep your eyes peeled for them. :biggrin:
Hi, folks! Frankly speaking, I like it :) It is seems to me that it is worthy to play it.
You never truly understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother