Racist Wankers

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Re: Racist Wankers

Post by Brownie »

Gentlemen. Should we all not agree green is a shit colour to play football in (Yeovil and worse) only one team in Sweaty Sock land & that's Rangers nice blue kit & all that. Though possibly harsh to say all Celtic fans are sectarian arses :!: though having just though about it, I for one am still looking for the one that isn't. And on the racist bit :!: dare not say a word for fear of misinterpretation other than,
why do Jocks hate us when for century's we have shown them nothing more than love, compassion and affection :lol:
PS Neil Lennon is a complete tw Is he not.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Sorry guys, this is all getting a bit weird (not to mention nothing to do with R&D and barely related to football) so i've moved it off the main forum.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
paulk

Post by paulk »

ChorltonV wrote:Glasgow Celtic is a football club created out of religious separatism, fuelled by hatred and intolerance. The overwhelming majority of its fans are guilty of either racist or sectarian abuse.
I think your opinion of celtic was formed before last nights events. Celtic was formed for charitable reasons for the poor Irish in east end of glasgow. A minority of celtic fans are guilty of this . As are rangers with the billy boy chant about wading through catholic blood. The old firm has long had an unhealthy element but your opinion stems from a bad experience with two celtic fans last night based on your first post.
paulk

Post by paulk »

STAGMAN wrote:I have never had a problem out in Glasgow but our youngest lad did whilst dressed in a kilt for a wedding, until he told them what part of Glasgow his mum came from and they left him alone then , i wonder why.
Mind you i did go to a Celtic v Aberdeen game one night many years ago and there was a lot of them with an Irish tricolour signing the Soldiers Song, such blatant IRA support wound me up.
The soildier song is he Republic of Ireland anthem not an IRA song