Football Manager 2013

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
reis

Re: Football Manager 2013

Post by reis »

Does anyone know how to change it to offering full time contracts? I can only offer £110 a week at the moment and ven the under 18s are asking for more than that!
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

reis wrote:Does anyone know how to change it to offering full time contracts? I can only offer £110 a week at the moment and ven the under 18s are asking for more than that!
Those contract demands are odd. The first thing I did is give some of the top boys new deals and nobody was asking for anything I couldn't afford.

You can't offer full time contracts unless you're a full time club. That's either a decision the board make or it's forced upon you if you get promoted into the FL.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
reis

Post by reis »

yep they changed us to a professional club in the close season.
i had the same problem though with not being promoted
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

At the end of the first season only two of my players would accept contracts i could afford. Dent and Quincy wanted over £400 pw!! :shock:

I have left Diamonds on my save now at joined Barton Rangers. After winning the treble i couldnt see myself staying without the chance of promotion.

Enjoyed that season though! Potton were my bogey team, lost both league games to them.
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Guys,

There will be an update soon that fixes everything;

-Promotions- I found the problem, it was the 13.1.3 update that bugged it.

-Contracts- I found aswell that demands were too high, possibly because the overall status for the league was too high.

-Also added will be down to Level 12.

Cheers.

Any database issues or stuff I could add, please let me know.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Adam's work gets a mention in the UCL Newsletter - http://www.afcdiamonds.com/united-count ... newsletter
reis

Post by reis »

Thats great if you can fix the wage demands. Making the club professional only gave me a max wage of £210.
The only other thing I thought would be good to change would be to make it so the club's colour is white and red in the background rather than red and black, but by the end of the season I had got used to it.
I am enjoying the game so much now thank you
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Chaps,

Problem with promotions IS NOW FIXED YAY.

Also the wage budgets should be fixed, I found that it was set wrongly.

Also added is player histories, so the bug about being first club should be fixed.

Link is also updated in OP.

Any suggestions keep em coming guys!
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

Silly question but the promotion has been tested yes?

I ask as the UCL Prem has no mention of relegation in its rules and the UCL1 has no mention of promotion.
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

In a way yes.

The 13.1.3 patch completely removed Level 10 leagues from the game.

This means promotion now longer works, so what I did was made sure that AFC R&D will get promoted by default, and go into the UCL Prem next season.

It was the only thing I could do, as many things broke as was possible I'm afrai

Have a go at fixing it and let me know what you find.