Football Manager 2013

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 2 times

Re: Football Manager 2013

Post by Everyweeker »

Hi Adam,

Sounds like a great download. I'm currently playing FM2011 still, with an add-on to make leagues playable down to Step 7.

With this, all county cups are included, as are logo's for most teams and intermittent correct histories for some clubs, others just generically started in 1900.

The realism of this download has kept me playing for a long time, in season 2022/23 now having guided Stoke Gabriel from Step 7 to Step 2.

Apart from making leagues playable, what else does yours have? I.e., county cups/league cups/correct promotion relegation numbers/logos? Correct Cup entry rounds? FA Youth Cup?

It might well make me invest in FM2013,

Well done on the hardwork!

(If I download it, can I easily edit some things in database, e.g. rivalries for clubs local to me at Step 7 etc?)
Member Number: 21
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

So far so good. Top of UCL1 after 15 games, although lost 3 from 8 at home. Alfie Taylor has hit 22 goals in 21 games. Into FA Vase 3rd round at home to Walsham-le-Willows and away to Raunds in the Senor Cup QF.

Loving it.
reis

Post by reis »

In January and top of UCL1 by 16 points. I have only lost and drawn once in the league both to Bugbrooke St Michaels. Spalding knocked me out in UCL cup SF and Ben Morgan is on 30 something goals already :D
reis

Post by reis »

Did you put it in for Alfie Taylor to get injured in the Rushden Higham game for 8-10 weeks or was that just coincidence
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Everyweeker wrote:Hi Adam,

Sounds like a great download. I'm currently playing FM2011 still, with an add-on to make leagues playable down to Step 7.

With this, all county cups are included, as are logo's for most teams and intermittent correct histories for some clubs, others just generically started in 1900.

The realism of this download has kept me playing for a long time, in season 2022/23 now having guided Stoke Gabriel from Step 7 to Step 2.

Apart from making leagues playable, what else does yours have? I.e., county cups/league cups/correct promotion relegation numbers/logos? Correct Cup entry rounds? FA Youth Cup?

It might well make me invest in FM2013,

Well done on the hardwork!

(If I download it, can I easily edit some things in database, e.g. rivalries for clubs local to me at Step 7 etc?)
Yes, very easily you can edit rivalries with the editor.

At the moment, due to the game being very early in release, there is no way of implementing logos, faces into the game. This is on my priority list to do one the configuration is released.

This database also includes the Dale Roberts game early in the season, and the NFA cup aswell, also the UCL cup.

If people would be interested me adding more local cups, do say.
reis wrote:Did you put it in for Alfie Taylor to get injured in the Rushden Higham game for 8-10 weeks or was that just coincidence
Haha, glad someone noticed it! Yes that's intention, don't worry.

As is Elliot's injury, and Devs if you've come across that yet?!

Keep the feedback coming guys, if anyone has ANY suggestions or stuff they want to see in the game, do let me know, and I'll get it done!

Cheers
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

If I don't play Alfie against R&H will I avoid it?

A cracking patch Adam, i've wasted hours already just scouting and looking around. Made Conor Washington my first signing.

One thing though, it's said for every player that i've signed so far that AFC R&D are their first club...
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

BartonRaz wrote:If I don't play Alfie against R&H will I avoid it?

A cracking patch Adam, i've wasted hours already just scouting and looking around. Made Conor Washington my first signing.

One thing though, it's said for every player that i've signed so far that AFC R&D are their first club...
Nope, it'll only give you the notice after the game and say he was injured during warm ups or something, I'm evil like that! :D

And yeah, looking into that, its a tad difficult to find complete player histories though, but the club they were signed from will be included in the next release.

I've also combined the academy leagues into this database, and put AFC in the relevant one.

Keep the suggestions coming!
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

Just won the UCL Div 1 but didnt get promoted??

Checked the rules for the division and it says nothing about promotion.
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

AFCRDKris wrote:Just won the UCL Div 1 but didnt get promoted??

Checked the rules for the division and it says nothing about promotion.
Right, okay that does sound strange.

Perhaps the 13.1.2 version buggered up the rules.

I'll get onto that, and will patch soon.
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

Well end of season one and the treble was won!

UCL Div 1, UC Senior Cup and the FA Vase!!

Lost a host of players in the summer though. A youth teamer joined Rangers for £5k, Sean McBride to Port Vale, Matt Gearing to AFC Wimbeldon, Quincy to Bradford City, Elliot Dent to Hartlepool and Jack Wisniewski to Fleetwood.

Alfie Taylor struck 45 goals in 50 games.