Football Manager 2013

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
reis

Re: Football Manager 2013

Post by reis »

if it still hasn't arrived try going on Steam. Slect 'View' and the select 'tools' and see if the editor is listed there and try and download it. it was separate to the game for me
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 99 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Number 1 needs retiring.. don't think it was in the 2012 version... I know its possible, as I've used the editor in the past, when trying to create my own database, which confused the hell out of me, so I gave up trying!!!

So well done to you! :P
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Guys,

So far, the database is completed up to level 9, with the UCL ONE and all teams added, just need to improve details, indepth realism etc.

On front of retiring numbers, I'm not totally sure if there is that option, I'd be delighted if you could tell me how! :D

Released early/mid next week.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 99 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

AdamSRJFC wrote:Guys,

So far, the database is completed up to level 9, with the UCL ONE and all teams added, just need to improve details, indepth realism etc.

On front of retiring numbers, I'm not totally sure if there is that option, I'd be delighted if you could tell me how! :D

Released early/mid next week.
May be worth contacting SI (Sports Interactive) and ask them if its possible, haven't got access to the editor at the moment, but I'll take a look when I can.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

Can't wait for this! Messing around with a save or two but cant get into it until this database is ready!

No pressure :)
reis

Post by reis »

I just had a look on the SI forum and checked the editor myself. Doesn't look like you can retire a number.

Also noticed on Curtis Osano's list of disliked people it had P*** T**** at 100% 8-)
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

reis wrote:I just had a look on the SI forum and checked the editor myself. Doesn't look like you can retire a number.

Also noticed on Curtis Osano's list of disliked people it had P*** T**** at 100% 8-)

Yeah i spotted the about CO! Brilliant stuff.

I expect you cant retire the shirt as the league we are in doesnt use squad numbers.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by davealbon »

AFCRDKris wrote:
reis wrote:I just had a look on the SI forum and checked the editor myself. Doesn't look like you can retire a number.

Yeah i spotted the about CO! Brilliant stuff.

I expect you cant retire the shirt as the league we are in doesnt use squad numbers.
That was left over from the good old days when I used to do the R&DFC research. You should find that Max Porter, Joe Day, Craig Farrell and Aaron O'Connor also have the same, and some of the other squad members from that season also have the **** on their disliked list but with a slightly lower rating. That is, unless their new clubs' researchers have removed their ratings (which they're advised not to do).
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I started a game with Truro whilst waiting for this, but it's absolutely ridiculous.

They're 1m in debt, under a transfer embargo, with only 14 players in the first and reserve team combined, absolutely impossible.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

So far coming along nicely.

Down to English Level 9 (UCL Prem), but I've encounter a problem adding UCL 1, should be fixed soon though.