Football Manager 2013

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
AFCRDKris

Re: Football Manager 2013

Post by AFCRDKris »

Promotion isn't fixed. Won the league easily but new season comes, i start in Divison One again.
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

AFCRDKris wrote:Promotion isn't fixed. Won the league easily but new season comes, i start in Divison One again.
Very strange, I'll have a look.

I'm in the process of adding U18 leagues and cups so I'll update fully soon.

Any other thoughts for additions?
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Being worked on down to Level 11.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 98 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

All seems fine so far, but Lance Allen could do with his pace tweaking? I think its 10 at the moment, but I'd say its more 15-16.

Also that moron Matt Judge from Whitworths, has his media handling style to "media friendly" :shock: :roll: but I'd change it to Short tempered/Volatile and have his controversy high too.

Few more things I noticed, but can't remember them off the top of my head.

Only little things so far, I'll have a proper look tomorrow, when I have the time :)

But great work so far :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

LINK UPDATED IN OP

UPDATE:

PROMOTION AND RELEGATION IS NOW 100% FIXED YES!

I used Kris' idea of 14 promoted, 14 relegated, purely because it was the only successful way of doing it, so thanks Kris for that!

I will re upload when I've added all Under 18 players, and added the league in aswell.

Cheers.
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

Have spotted the issue with attendance problems. There sees to be some construction at D&D that kicks in early August and puts capacity at 200

Just go to editor, stadiums, Dog and Duck and you can change it. I set mine to 2500 and for first home league game just over 1000 attendance.
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

AFCRDKris wrote:Have spotted the issue with attendance problems. There sees to be some construction at D&D that kicks in early August and puts capacity at 200

Just go to editor, stadiums, Dog and Duck and you can change it. I set mine to 2500 and for first home league game just over 1000 attendance.

Ah, thats the issue then, cheers for that!

Editing every stadium and I can't even get the D&D right *sigh*!

Any other suggestions for additions?
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

AdamSRJFC wrote: Any other suggestions for additions?
I haven't played the new FM13 yet, but after playing FM12 with AFC I really did get annoyed with all my players moving to league clubs after the 1st year. Not only because it wasn't realistic but also because I couldn't do anything about it! :lol:
What's the situation with it this year?
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

Hayden wrote:
I haven't played the new FM13 yet, but after playing FM12 with AFC I really did get annoyed with all my players moving to league clubs after the 1st year. Not only because it wasn't realistic but also because I couldn't do anything about it! :lol:

I'm just about to get to the end of the first season on the latest update and so far i have had one player, Joe Merrill attract interest from bigger sides. In fact im selling him to Dundee Uted for £40k.

In the previous update for 2013 at the end of first season i lost 9 players to BSBP or above sides. Will let you know once i get to July, should have a better idea then.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

AFCRDKris wrote:
Hayden wrote:

I'm just about to get to the end of the first season on the latest update and so far i have had one player, Joe Merrill attract interest from bigger sides. In fact im selling him to Dundee Uted for £40k.

In the previous update for 2013 at the end of first season i lost 9 players to BSBP or above sides. Will let you know once i get to July, should have a better idea then.
Ok, will you offer all the players professional contracts, or the better players? Obviously this means that they cannot leave for free, but it does mean you are paying wages - stupid wages in some cases!