Football Manager 2012

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 99 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Football Manager 2012

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

We lost the other thread for reasons unknown, so thought I'd repost it again.

How is everyone doing?

I'm currently top of the Ryman Premier league by 6 points, My star strikers are Helio Andre & Pablo Counago.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Football Manager 2012

Post by The Godfather »

I'm still on my first season. It's taken me about 5 hours to get to December!

I'm top of the league in the UCL, 2nd Round FA Cup, and god knows where in the UCL Cup.

I've played more Cup games than League games! Not lost a game yet either (only in friendlies). I've got that Pablo in my team, and he's a beast. Scored loads.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

I didn't lose a single game in the league while I was in UCL1, won the FA Vase & UCL Cup, only lost in the FA Cup to I think to Luton Town.

Got shit loads of money for winning the UCL Cup...in my second season I made over £1 million in profits!!!! :shock:

Third season I got a Transfer budget of £750,000!!! (so not very realistic!!)
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

I'm thinking of maintaining this when FM13 comes out?

People seemed to like my FM12 database, so i'll try to make it more realistic at points!

If anyone has any suggestions or comments or anything, just say :D
himynameisrob

Post by himynameisrob »

For FM13 would be brilliant.

I know it would be time consuming but what about adding the players in? I did it for this version with all the under 18s players (took a little while but was fun). Currently just about to start my new season in League 1 having been promoted every season (probably down to huge prize money from UCL Cup).
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Yeah that would be good.

Although I think the boards expectations should be lowered a bit, not sure if that is possible?

As they've expected me to win the league every season... Probably fair enough for UCL D1, UCL Prem, Ryman D1S & the Ryman Prem, but the higher the league their expectations should lower, challenge for promotion, mid table finish etc
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

himynameisrob wrote:For FM13 would be brilliant.

I know it would be time consuming but what about adding the players in? I did it for this version with all the under 18s players (took a little while but was fun). Currently just about to start my new season in League 1 having been promoted every season (probably down to huge prize money from UCL Cup).
I can add in players no trouble, that'll be done for sure. First team and Under 18's will definetly be included, with staff etc...

I'll make sure to alter all the prize money aswell! I think thats a glitch in which the editor resets it to default, hopefully will be fixed in FM13.
diamondgeezer1 wrote:Yeah that would be good.

Although I think the boards expectations should be lowered a bit, not sure if that is possible?

As they've expected me to win the league every season... Probably fair enough for UCL D1, UCL Prem, Ryman D1S & the Ryman Prem, but the higher the league their expectations should lower, challenge for promotion, mid table finish etc
Can lower board expectations for sure, that was one of the things I didn't really touch on in the most recent version, i'll remember to do that!

Any other suggestions, its all helpful!
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

AdamSRJFC wrote:
himynameisrob wrote:For FM13 would be brilliant.

I can add in players no trouble, that'll be done for sure. First team and Under 18's will definetly be included, with staff etc...

I'll make sure to alter all the prize money aswell! I think thats a glitch in which the editor resets it to default, hopefully will be fixed in FM13.
diamondgeezer1 wrote:Yeah that would be good.

Can lower board expectations for sure, that was one of the things I didn't really touch on in the most recent version, i'll remember to do that!

Any other suggestions, its all helpful!
An example of the high expectations of the board, is I played Leicester City in a pre-season game, they were in the championship, and the board/media expected me to win the game, saying we were the better side!!
himynameisrob

Post by himynameisrob »

What about AFC logo and kits :-D i did find an explanation saying how to do it, but never got round to trying it.
AFCRD_Dan

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Also make sure you set the stats for players & staff, as when you leave them, it sometimes sets the stats itself, an example would be the editor giving my entire coaching staff 18 & 19 ratings!!! :lol:

Keep up the great work though, and I look forward to FM 2013, nearly didn't get FM2012 this year because of the lack of R&D.