Football Manager 2012

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
AdamSRJFC

Re: Football Manager 2012

Post by AdamSRJFC »

himynameisrob wrote:What about AFC logo and kits :-D i did find an explanation saying how to do it, but never got round to trying it.
Kits I've done before so that's no trouble :lol:
diamondgeezer1 wrote:Also make sure you set the stats for players & staff, as when you leave them, it sometimes sets the stats itself, an example would be the editor giving my entire coaching staff 18 & 19 ratings!!! :lol:
diamondgeezer1 wrote:Also make sure you set the stats for players & staff, as when you leave them, it sometimes sets the stats itself, an example would be the editor giving my entire coaching staff 18 & 19 ratings!!! :lol:

Keep up the great work though, and I look forward to FM 2013, nearly didn't get FM2012 this year because of the lack of R&D.
Yeah, I did notice that when I finished it! I know how to fix that, so that's all good.

If anyone wants me to include anyone special in the legends section, or wants to make a general request for something, I'm all ears :)
himynameisrob

Post by himynameisrob »

I know the game automatically like to build "Hope Park" for us after a season or two, but what about creating a stadium that we will move to in 5 years or so?
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

himynameisrob wrote:I know the game automatically like to build "Hope Park" for us after a season or two, but what about creating a stadium that we will move to in 5 years or so?
That can be set, but only one name can be entered and that cannot be changed unfourtunatley.

I will set one, but I'll have to come up with a decent name first :D
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

AdamSRJFC wrote:
himynameisrob wrote:I know the game automatically like to build "Hope Park" for us after a season or two, but what about creating a stadium that we will move to in 5 years or so?
That can be set, but only one name can be entered and that cannot be changed unfourtunatley.

How about "The Dale Roberts Memorial Stadium " ?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
himynameisrob

Post by himynameisrob »

I'll +1 that
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:
AdamSRJFC wrote:

How about "The Dale Roberts Memorial Stadium " ?
Okay, I'll enter that then!
AdamSRJFC

Post by AdamSRJFC »

Will be updated with release of FM13, i'll make a new topic on release
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

when is fm 13 out anyway :) ?
AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - Member No: 380
AFCRDKris

Post by AFCRDKris »

Not sure yet, no release date given but going on previous years i would expect the last Friday in October. The pod casts they put out are due to end in the middle of October so i would think the demo will be released after that and its normally 2 weeks of the demo before the main game.

Think i will pre-order as there are a few decent offers around at the moment.
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

ok cheers kris
AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - Member No: 380