Results

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
DiamondEejit

Re: Results

Post by DiamondEejit »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:Phew. Pretty happy...at last some good news this summer! How did everyone else do? :)
Got what I needed ;) just... aha
Did anyone here have any of the unanswerable questions?
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

DiamondEejit wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:Phew. Pretty happy...at last some good news this summer! How did everyone else do? :)
Got what I needed ;) just... aha
Did anyone here have any of the unanswerable questions?
Wish I did, the affected paper:D1 OCR A had 44/72 for an A, I did OCR B and it was like 59/72 for an A :shock:
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

Ouch! I had a paper that was affected by them, cant complain, somehow I got 96 for it :shock:
Unfortunately too much has come down to luck this year :evil:
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

On paper my grades don't look to good, but if re-sit two exams well I'll be very happy, fingers crossed :D
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

My A-Levels were the hardest thing i ever did, by MILES - and that includes three years at University.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
DiamondCarvell

Post by DiamondCarvell »

BartonRaz wrote:My A-Levels were the hardest thing i ever did, by MILES - and that includes three years at University.
jesus christ, i have this all to come..
We Love You, The Way You Play We Follow, Cos' We Support The Rushden and Diamonds Are Forever.
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

BartonRaz wrote:My A-Levels were the hardest thing i ever did, by MILES - and that includes three years at University.
Yeah, plenty of current uni students I know say the same thing. But they also say A2's are a lot harder than AS's, so one more fun filled year left. At least I'll have an extra few hours on a Saturday afternoon free. ;)
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:
Yeah, plenty of current uni students I know say the same thing. But they also say A2's are a lot harder than AS's, so one more fun filled year left. At least I'll have an extra few hours on a Saturday afternoon free. ;)
Yes I don't remember A2's being particularly fun. Possibly because of the added pressure.

Some of the things I did in A-Level English Language were a joke. I remember learning about the evolution of the English Language (from around 1000 AD to now), and, even worse, about how babies/children pick up language.

Never again in my life will I need to know any of that.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Hmmm, I found my A2s easier, because I'd learnt how hard I needed to work.

I was too lazy at As and nearly ended up redoing year 12.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

Look's like there's a good chance I'll be re-sitting year 12 :roll: which has both pros and cons I guess.

My advice, make sure you start revising early on, don't try and coast/doss through the year like GCSE's, and don't cram your revision in the days leading up to your exams.