3 boys killed

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
PhilM2

3 boys killed

Post by PhilM2 »

Did you hear the father talking about the loss of his son killed by a car driver during the riots.

Really dignified guy, brought tears to my eyes I have to admit.

People just standing outside their property trying to protect it. Run over by these bstards.
mattreddan

Re: 3 boys killed

Post by mattreddan »

Well they was 31, 30 and 21 so not really boys but yea, all this shit for a pair of trainers and a free TV

sometimes you wish they'd just bring back the death penalty for these types of people.
PhilM2

Post by PhilM2 »

mattreddan wrote:Well they was 31, 30 and 21 so not really boys but yea, all this shit for a pair of trainers and a free TV

sometimes you wish they'd just bring back the death penalty for these types of people.
Yes, I guess the father thought of him as his boy.

Sorry, boy is a figure of speech, my uncle was still calling my dad boy in his sixties ;)

I'm no fan of the death penalty, because I'm scared of killing an inocent. But I am in favour of harsher punishment for violent crime. Forced labour, stocks, deportation etc.
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

I spoke to him today, very nice guy, in fact the whole community came across really well. Spent couple of hours at the scene and a few at the mosque, everyone was concerned about the safety of their own homes.

Pretty horrific killing, a few told me that it was one car hit them, with two more following close behind to finish it off.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
PhilM2

Post by PhilM2 »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:I spoke to him today, very nice guy, in fact the whole community came across really well. Spent couple of hours at the scene and a few at the mosque, everyone was concerned about the safety of their own homes.

Pretty horrific killing, a few told me that it was one car hit them, with two more following close behind to finish it off.
The people responsible should be made an example of by the law. The mindless thugs that did this need putting away for life. That should be the minimum punishment. They should not be allowed to pose a risk to anyone else ever in their miserable lives.