Amy Winehouse Dead

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Amy Winehouse Dead

Post by BartonRaz »

Just 27.

Unless i'm very much mistaken I imagine it will be something drug/drink related. Maybe both. I'm afraid I have little sympathy as this has been on the cards for years. A shame for her fans though.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Re: Amy Winehouse Dead

Post by StaceyH »

I'm not her greatest fan but she was very talented....just a shame she couldn't handle the fame that came with the talent. Such a waste of a young life.
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
supersub

Post by supersub »

Yes this is truly very sad, but don't want to appear heartless, but I feel sorry for all those young kids in Norway. How must there families be feeling right now.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

It's tragic but no one can say they couldn't see this coming. I agree with SS, I feel far more for all the families affected in Norway tonight, along with those killed in the Chinese train crash.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
woody

Post by woody »

I took many of the shallow #ripamywinehouse posters to task last evening... All were bemoaning her death etc. MANY had not Tweeted re. NORWAY

SHE WAS A DRUGGY - end of

She should not be idolised.

So........................................

W.I.P Amy ' fwom your good fwiend Jonathon Woss

BBC: Amy winehouses death unexplained.
14 needles, 7 empty vodka bottles and a few half snorted lines. I think she may have fallen....

A witness at the scene of Amy winehouse's death said it looked to be suspicious circumstances as there were white lines all around her body.....

Latest reports state Amy may have been doing the "O.D. COKEY" before she died   

Amy Winehouses death is a tragedy but the worse thing is she's forced another drug dealer to claim unemployment benefit.

Amy winehouse dies the same day as drinks giant diageo announce a dire profits warning.

Coincidence ? 

Amy Winehouse....Another one bites the dust     

Its believed Amy Winehouse requested in her will that her old CLASS mates be at her funeral.

Cocaine and Heroin.

So amy whinehouse's ashes are for sale already. Not bad for @£35 an ounce

Amy Winehouse walks into a bar. The barman says: "I'm sorry, we don't serve spirits in here."

It's only fitting that Amy Winehouse is set to have her funeral in High Barnet.

Amy Winehouse may have died,but at least she went out on a high.

There is an upside to this event. After last week in Parliament - her phone won't have neen hacked
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
PhilM2

Post by PhilM2 »

Some people seem to be able to survive drug and alcohol abuse, and to be able to function remarkably well despite the punishment they inflict on their bodies. If this were not true then the music business would be decimated. Some people however, are either unlucky, or just unable to handle it. Amy Winehouse seems to be one of the unlucky ones.

We are what we are. I dont believe much in free will, our heads are as they are, and are predisposed to do what they do as a result of our experiences through life and the enviroment we find ourselves in, including the influence of those around us.

I dont smoke, I dont take drugs, other than a small amount of alcohol, and I enjoy life, but I've been very lucky. Who knows if I'd had the same people around me, and the same influences as AW, maybe I would have been dead at 27 too. There's a lot of luck in life, luck and hard work.

Its easy to judge people, but if you've not walked in their shoes, then you cant understand.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

You make a great point actually Phil. From someone who has never touched drugs (and hopefully never will) it is hard to understand how years of warnings and attempts to help her have seemingly been ignored. I appreciate that she was clearly heavily addicted to various drugs. Her brain must have been fried to the point where she didn't understand what was happening to her.

Pete Doherty - take note!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

I appreciate her death is likely to have been self inflicted woody but reeling off a load of jokes one after the other is off pretty poor taste really. Anyway she joins the '27 club' along with Kurt cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and jimi Hendrix. I dont really think that any drug addict intends to go down the path of being a an addict.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
woody

Post by woody »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:I appreciate her death is likely to have been self inflicted woody but reeling off a load of jokes one after the other is off pretty poor taste really. Anyway she joins the '27 club' along with Kurt cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and jimi Hendrix. I dont really think that any drug addict intends to go down the path of being a an addict.
I Wrote originally.

I took many of the shallow #ripamywinehouse posters to task last evening... All were bemoaning her death etc. MANY had not Tweeted re. NORWAY

SHE WAS A DRUGGY - end of

She should not be idolised.

I published the 'jokes' for balance.

Not one mention of NORWAY from you either I notice.
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

The thread was not about the events in Norway, just because I've not mentioned them on here when prompted by you that doesn't mean I don't care or haven't thought about it.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56