Amy Winehouse Dead

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
rudolph_hucker

Re: Amy Winehouse Dead

Post by rudolph_hucker »

woody wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:I appreciate her death is likely to have been self inflicted woody but reeling off a load of jokes one after the other is off pretty poor taste really. Anyway she joins the '27 club' along with Kurt cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and jimi Hendrix. I dont really think that any drug addict intends to go down the path of being a an addict.
I Wrote originally.

I took many of the shallow #ripamywinehouse posters to task last evening... All were bemoaning her death etc. MANY had not Tweeted re. NORWAY

SHE WAS A DRUGGY - end of

She should not be idolised.

I published the 'jokes' for balance.

Not one mention of NORWAY from you either I notice.

So she could sing a bit, other than having a good voice what has she contributed to music or indeed life that should get such coverage? In my opinion she livede for far too long and the only good thing about her existence is her death may be a warning to other "drug users"
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
woody

Post by woody »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:The thread was not about the events in Norway, just because I've not mentioned them on here when prompted by you that doesn't mean I don't care or haven't thought about it.
So the comments by Sara Pascoe & Supersub aren't valid either? Don't just go gunning for me, read the whole thread, or you make yourself look foolish and BLINKERED
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
woody

Post by woody »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
woody wrote:
Diamond_ Wolf wrote:I appreciate her death is likely to have been self inflicted woody but reeling off a load of jokes one after the other is off pretty poor taste really. Anyway she joins the '27 club' along with Kurt cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and jimi Hendrix. I dont really think that any drug addict intends to go down the path of being a an addict.
I Wrote originally.

I took many of the shallow #ripamywinehouse posters to task last evening... All were bemoaning her death etc. MANY had not Tweeted re. NORWAY

SHE WAS A DRUGGY - end of

She should not be idolised.

I published the 'jokes' for balance.

Not one mention of NORWAY from you either I notice.

So she could sing a bit, other than having a good voice what has she contributed to music or indeed life that should get such coverage? In my opinion she livede for far too long and the only good thing about her existence is her death may be a warning to other "drug users"
Well said RH - Great Wisdom in those words
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

Pretty boring now to be honest :roll:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Diamond_ Wolf wrote:Pretty boring now to be honest :roll:
Well don't read it then.
It ain't the most difficult decision you are ever going to make is it?
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.