FIFA12 Player Impact Engine preview

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
Oundle Diamond #2

Re: FIFA12 Player Impact Engine preview

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

BREAKING NEWS:

To the surprise of millions of Fifa fans worldwide, we can report the Fifa 12 Demo is not working! Considering EA's reliability in the past, this has been a huge shock to a lot of fans.

I can't even say I'm annoyed, genuinely expected it. Complete rip-off merchants are EA, and it also seems for many people the demo is making their Xbox Live go down. :lol:
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

I like the demo, the game feels really smooth and realistic, although it seems impossible to stand tackle, also impressed with the graphics. However, they've really made some players stats ridiculous!
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:However, they've really made some players stats ridiculous!
Seconded!
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

i like the demo, the throwings are so much better, graphics are good, but trying to get the ball back seems much harder now. Cant wait for the game to come out, looking forward to the new transfer deadline day, and being wimbledon :D
Last edited by Diamondsiy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - Member No: 380
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:However, they've really made some players stats ridiculous!
Seconded that to

messi 95 :|
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

AFCRUSHDEN_SIY wrote: Seconded that to messi 95 :|
Gervinho is 84 on the demo, and Chicharito is 81 judging from videos that have been posted from gaming expo's. That's ridiculous.
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

yeah its stupid
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of fifa, but this gave me a laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAR6I_T-uVc :lol:

Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

DiamondEejit wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of fifa, but this gave me a laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAR6I_T-uVc :lol:
:lol: blind me
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by BartonRaz »

This is going to be biased as i'm a staunch Proey man, but having played both demos - with an open mind - I just can't understand why anyone would buy FIFA over Proey.

At least this FIFA is slightly different to the last. I was unaware of any change whatsoever from FIFA 10 to FIFA 11. I quite like the whole 'jockeying' thing. I find that using that it's extremely easy to get the ball back, but the same drawbacks remain from the last game. Everytime you run into the box there is ALWAYS a player running next to you waiting for a square ball to pass the ball into an empty net. Every game is the same in my opinion, it's boring.

The only problem with Proey in my opinion is that the gameplay is too slow, but you can correct that by going into the settings and changing the game speed to '+1'. Player movement is more fluid and unpredictable than ever - the rigidity of movement was a big problem with previous games - and the game as a whole is way more fun.

As I said, a biased opinion, but if you haven't tried the Proey demo then do so!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291