Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

FIFA12 Player Impact Engine preview

Post by Dazzler »

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/pl ... trailer-02

See real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch thanks to the incredible new Player Impact Engine in FIFA 12.
Oundle Diamond #2

Re: FIFA12 Player Impact Engine preview

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Looks fantastic, but like Fifa 11, if nothings changed it will be awful once EA have our money.

I will be joining thousands of gamers by boycotting this, and other EASports games, after the appualing, disgraceful way they have responded to gamers with the endless list of issues and bugs Fifa 11 has had.
diamond.jack99

Post by diamond.jack99 »

rather they sort online connection out first but the improvements on physical challenges look good
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

rather they sort online connection out first

yup i agree :D
AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - Member No: 380
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by BartonRaz »

You could all just buy Pro Evo and be happier gamers, and happier people as a result ;) .

Pro Evo man since 2004. Never looked back.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Oundle Diamond #2

I will have to give it a go. It needs to get a game mode like Fifa Clubs though!
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:I will have to give it a go. It needs to get a game mode like Fifa Clubs though!
As I don't play Fifa I don't know what that is ;) . The Master League on Pro Evo used to be excellent but isn't as good nowadays.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
diamond.jack99

Post by diamond.jack99 »

BartonRaz wrote:
Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:I will have to give it a go. It needs to get a game mode like Fifa Clubs though!
As I don't play Fifa I don't know what that is ;) . The Master League on Pro Evo used to be excellent but isn't as good nowadays.
BR, fifa clubs is where you make your pro player and you create a team with your mates or join a club (better doing it with mates) and you play against other people for league position or cups etc. Its good fun. Anything like that on pro evo?
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

BartonRaz wrote:You could all just buy Pro Evo and be happier gamers, and happier people as a result ;) .

Pro Evo man since 2004. Never looked back.
I don't want to start a Fifa Vs Pro Evo debae, but...Fifa is miles better than Pro Evo :D
Oundle Diamond #2

diamond.jack99 wrote:
BartonRaz wrote:
BR, fifa clubs is where you make your pro player and you create a team with your mates or join a club (better doing it with mates) and you play against other people for league position or cups etc. Its good fun. Anything like that on pro evo?
It's the only reason I pay £40 a year for Xbox Live. Nothing beats it - especially when your an absolute boss. ;)