FAO Woody...

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
Red Diamond

Re: FAO Woody...

Post by Red Diamond »

I'm very much looking forward to the German grand prix on Sunday as it is strongly rumoured Vettel has already draped his German beach towel over the winners trophy this weekend! :lol:
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

It emerged tonight that all but three of the teams are running illegal equipment and might not be allowed to race.

This is genuine, only HRT, Virgin and Lotus have rave overalls that meet the rules. The compliance patch from the FIA must be stitched into the neck, printed patches aren't allowed and the other 9 teams have printed patches.

Just stitching one over the old one isn't good enough either.

This is getting ludicrous.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:It emerged tonight that all but three of the teams are running illegal equipment and might not be allowed to race.

This is genuine, only HRT, Virgin and Lotus have rave overalls that meet the rules. The compliance patch from the FIA must be stitched into the neck, printed patches aren't allowed and the other 9 teams have printed patches.

Just stitching one over the old one isn't good enough either.

This is getting ludicrous.
That wouldn't surprise me to say the least wwodb. If you'd have told me KTFC would be playing at Nene Park a few years ago I would've had you sectioned under the mental heath act!
supersub

Post by supersub »

Go Mark go!!
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Red Diamond wrote:I'm very much looking forward to the German grand prix on Sunday as it is strongly rumoured Vettel has already draped his German beach towel over the winners trophy this weekend! :lol:

Pfffff....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

If one of you guys wants to set this thread up again on the new forum when it's up and running feel free, just PM me to remind me to sticky it.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

Thanks BR
Red Diamond

Post by Red Diamond »

Strange how CHDB seems to have going missing this weekend :lol: Fantastic result yesterday and I have to admit I didn't see that coming, before the race I would have settled for a podium finish so a !-2 was just perfect.
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

No RD, not missing, a great result for RB, have to say I had Vettel down for the win with Lewis 2nd, Alonso 3rd and Webber 4th - just hoped JB would get into a decent points position.

As is turned out, Button with a great drive for 3rd - well chuffed for him on that, Schumacher with a solid race at last, my god though, how quick was Rosberg off the line in that 1st lap and then for 2 or 3 laps after that. And the Merc straight line speed was pretty hot again. Get that thing right in the corners and everyone needs to be watching out!

Can't take it away from the RB team though, great driving from both and excellent tactics in the race from the wall.

Well done.
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

*celebrates Maldona's point*....

*feels sad that he now celebrates points* :(
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter