Football Manager 2011

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Football Manager 2011

Post by The Godfather »

Now it's been updated, does that mean I have to start a new game, for the new stuff to take effect?

Stuart
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:Anyone else have 'Gill Wignall' listed as a player in the reserves?!

She even managed to score against me in a inter-brand friendly !!!! :lol:

Yep she is listed in my reserves (and transfer listed, she is awful!)
StuartRDFC wrote:Now it's been updated, does that mean I have to start a new game, for the new stuff to take effect?

Stuart
If you want the new transfers you do, but for the glitches they have fixed, I don't think you do.
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Can anyone tell me how much clubs get if they gain promotion to the football league in FM2011? I.e at the start of the season in League 2.

I've tried searching it on Google, but it doesn't come up with anything concrete.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:Can anyone tell me how much clubs get if they gain promotion to the football league in FM2011? I.e at the start of the season in League 2.

I've tried searching it on Google, but it doesn't come up with anything concrete.
Baaaaaare dolla!!
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

diamondgeezer1 wrote:Can anyone tell me how much clubs get if they gain promotion to the football league in FM2011? I.e at the start of the season in League 2.

I am impressed with you're planning - I'm a lot more boom and bust :lol: ;)

I've been promoted twice from BSP (I got relegated in my first season in L2 8-) ) but my inbox doesn't go back as far as where it says the prize money. I would assume between 30K and 50k? I think you get some money for being in the Football League aswell...
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 101 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:

I am impressed with you're planning - I'm a lot more boom and bust :lol: ;)

I've been promoted twice from BSP (I got relegated in my first season in L2 8-) ) but my inbox doesn't go back as far as where it says the prize money. I would assume between 30K and 50k? I think you get some money for being in the Football League aswell...
I finally got promoted with Rushden!!! I got approx £280,000 (for tv rights) at the start of the season, with that I got a budget of £17'000 (for wages) this is approx of course.

Had a few rival managers saying I'll get relegated because my team isn't good enough, but honestly think I'm good enough to stay up!!

Can't believe lower league teams don't get anything for appearing in the League Cup.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I'm just about to start 2027/2028 season. ;)
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

BartonRaz wrote:I'm just about to start 2027/2028 season. ;)
WOW. I was impressed I'd reached 2016/2017... That's a good effort! ;)
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
sheriff1993

Post by sheriff1993 »

I decided to go on holiday into the future to see what happened to Rushden....

In 2033/34 we were just promoted to the Blue Square South after we had been relegated to the Southern Premier about 5 years before. We've been in and out of administration so many times its unreal and got massive debts (realistic :P )

And even worse Northampton were bought by a Brazilian Sugar daddy in 2013 and have been in the Premiership for the last several seasons and have won the FA Cup...
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Interesting we're so rubbish on your game. Diamonds are very much a League Two team on mine in 2027. Had the odd season in League One and Blue Square Premier but predominantly in League Two.

AFC Halifax got taken over by a sugar daddy when they were below the Blue Square North, and got successive promotions to the Championship. They were paying players 20k a week in BSN :lol: .
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291