Football Manager 2011

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Football Manager 2011

Post by davealbon »

I know there are quite a few FM addicts on here, so I'm calling on you for your help!

The demo of FM2011 has now been released and is available for download at http://www.footballmanager.com/demo. If anyone notices any issues/errors/omissions in the Rushden data (either with the demo, or the full game when it is released on November 5th), please let me know by either replying to this thread, or via the official data issues thread on the SI forum.

Cheers!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
mattreddan

Re: Football Manager 2011

Post by mattreddan »

Cheers for this :D

Been waiting for the demo for ages now
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

nice one dave didnt know it was out ...im still playing 09 :shock:
WHEN I SANG RUSHDEN TILL I DIE I MENT IT! LONG LIVE THE AFC...
ID

Post by ID »

I think you forgot to include someone in the youth team, an Irish striker with a love of long range screamers. PM me for more info ;)
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

I fell out of love with Football Manager ever since FM08. Anything new and decent in this one?
ID

Post by ID »

Match graphics have gotten even better (goal replays are shown from a different angle), media interviews and contract discussions are a bit more detailed. Nothing spectacular, really, still an improvement though.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 23 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

I was going through the leagues to pick us to play and I hope this bit of info was just made up:

Estimated Value: £525k (Loan Debt: £1.6M)

Hope that's not real, although it's nice to know that KC loves the club. :)
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
D14MNDS

Post by D14MNDS »

could do with Tim Sills loan being added to rushden, and goodbye to Koranteng.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by davealbon »

Sara Pascoe wrote:I was going through the leagues to pick us to play and I hope this bit of info was just made up:

Estimated Value: £525k (Loan Debt: £1.6M)

Hope that's not real, although it's nice to know that KC loves the club. :)
The various 'investments' that KC has put into the club are entered into the database as "Gifts from Chairman - Not to be repaid" so I'm not sure why that is showing as debt? I'll ask the question though. I don't know who works out the estimated value or how it is calculated.

D14MNDS wrote:could do with Tim Sills loan being added to rushden, and goodbye to Koranteng.
Only half/full season loans are included in the research data which is why Tim Sills is missing (his is only a 3 month loan). At the data lock a few weeks ago, I still believed Nathan Koranteng to be at the club (and his was a half season loan) which is why he is included. Unfortunately it is too late to change that now, but he'll certainly be removed for the February update, and possibly for the 1st patch (due for release on the same day as the game).

Thanks for the feedback, please keep it coming!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Downsie53

Post by Downsie53 »

Have been playing the demo last few days (a godsend with damaged knee ligaments!) and it seems to be pretty decent. Have got to the cut off point for the demo of Jan 2nd 2011.

Key points of R&DFC:-

Jamie Day is poor, Robbo is a far far better left back on the game.
Lewwis Spence is a midfield genius.
Green and Howe are far too good for the BSP on the game, combined total of 37 goals at xmas! But then their loans run out and they refuse to sign again :(
Aynsley McDonald is quality - averages 8.23 after 10 first team games.
Matt Johnson is very weak - stats probably dont do him justice.

I signed Jack Ainsley (Ipswich), David Amoo (Liverpool) and Guylian Ndumbu-Nsungu (free) and loaned Scott Rendell from Wycombe.

Preferred line-up:-

Roberts

Osano Ainsley/McDonald Stuart Robinson

Amoo Porter Spence Green

Rendell Howe

Currently 2nd, two points behind Luton and 5 ahead of Crawley.
Agents now negotiate on behalf of their players and ask for stupid amounts of money in wages and agents fees - spoils the game slightly for me,
JUMP! Oooooh De Banke Army!