Tomlin deal is finalised.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RiK2006

Re: Tomlin deal is finalised.

Post by RiK2006 »

Peterborough would be a good move for him IMO. It's local which is good for his new family. They are also 'technically' a 'championship' club. So he can have half a season in the championship then a season in league 1 next. I think he'll peform well in league 1 with championship experience which is only good for us.
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P
Steve

Post by Steve »

http://www.northantset.co.uk/sport/Tran ... 5948917.jp

December 31: Peterborough United boss Mark Cooper ruled out a move for Rushden & Diamonds winger Lee Tomlin
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Steve wrote:http://www.northantset.co.uk/sport/Tran ... 5948917.jp

December 31: Peterborough United boss Mark Cooper ruled out a move for Rushden & Diamonds winger Lee Tomlin
Excellent! With all these clubs pulling out the race, perhaps we can keep him!!!

The only thing that will stop him progressing is his temperament, and it was there for all to see for anyone watching on Monday.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
RushdenTillIDie

Post by RushdenTillIDie »

Steve wrote:http://www.northantset.co.uk/sport/Tran ... 5948917.jp

that puts a dent in the finalised rumour, although i wont be happy till february comes around, I have faith in JEMS, and think they'll keep the squad strong enough to battle for playoffs
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Blaenrhondda Diamond wrote:..... as my father works on the local paper in Peterborough.....
Don't all these local rag hacks get their information from internet message boards? :lol:
Rushdentom

Post by Rushdentom »

Ok Peterborough have dropped out but half of the Championship are still after Tommo so I think it is very unlikely we will keep him for more than a week after the window opens. The important thing is that we don't let him leave for less than £150,000 plus sell-ons
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Blaenrhondda Diamond wrote:Hi,
Ridicule me if you so wish,
Oooooh can we?
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

RiK2006 wrote:I thought Palace had no money and couldn't sign players, unless that's gone now.
I think you are right, last time i heard that Simon Jordan was trying to sell ASAP, and they still have an embargo i think!