Season Tickets...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 136 times

Season Tickets...

Post by BartonRaz »

Been on holiday for a while. Disappointed to see no mention on here of what is an excellent Season Ticket offer by the club. Freezing the cost of a Season Ticket despite knowing we'll be in a new league next season is unprecedented and represents excellent value compared to recent seasons. I hope as many as possible take the club up on the offer and save 25% compared to paying on the gate each game.

You can also pay in installments which I think is a first for us. See here for details: http://www.afcdiamondsshop.com/tickets.asp

Will there be a club shop opening during the summer?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Season Tickets...

Post by Trek »

Agreed BR. I commented on the members site.👍
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

BartonRaz wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:18 am Been on holiday for a while. Disappointed to see no mention on here of what is an excellent Season Ticket offer by the club. Freezing the cost of a Season Ticket despite knowing we'll be in a new league next season is unprecedented and represents excellent value compared to recent seasons. I hope as many as possible take the club up on the offer and save 25% compared to paying on the gate each game.

You can also pay in installments which I think is a first for us. See here for details: http://www.afcdiamondsshop.com/tickets.asp

Will there be a club shop opening during the summer?
I'll echo that. I was in two minds about getting a season ticket this season, but this offer is a really good one.

If anyone wants to see the proposed midweek league dates / holiday fixture dates next season the provisional list released by the league is now on the OWS - http://www.afcdiamonds.com/201819-senio ... nd-results
StaceyH
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by StaceyH »

BartonRaz wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:18 amWill there be a club shop opening during the summer?
Yes there will, keep an eye on the official site for details :yes:
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Formic

Post by Formic »

Adrian
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by Adrian »

The site says the early bird offer expires on 15th July, but when I add to basket, the price is still showing as £159,

If I proceed through the checkout will it still be £159? if it is I can buy a gift voucher with it, but if it goes to £180 I'll end up over-drafting so wanted to check first,

Thanks.
  • Play it out from the back.
  • 1 up front.
  • Man gets one good result via a new manager bounce and thinks he's Pep Guardiola.
Michael Harriman Out! 💎
Biggles
Been Liked: 25 times

Post by Biggles »

The season ticket offer has been extended until 21st, its on the official website news section.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 87 times

Post by Dazzler »

Biggles wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:53 pm The season ticket offer has been extended until 21st, its on the official website news section.
Last chance to get these at the game on Saturday in the Club Shop.
http://www.afcdiamonds.com/early-bird-s ... or-2018-19