Beaconsfield programme

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Beaconsfield programme

Post by sussexdiamond »

Did anyone else get ripped off or was mine just an error on the part of the programme seller. I paid my £2 but did not actually read the programme until yesterday, only to discover it was not AFC R &D but AFC Dunstable prog from Mar 3rd.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Beaconsfield programme

Post by Trek »

sussexdiamond wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:46 am ...... but AFC Dunstable prog from Mar 3rd.
Which, of course, didn’t get played. One way I suppose to get rid of programmes from postponed games. :ermm:

Beaconsfield will play AFC Dunstable at home on the 24th April.

I suppose programmes for the match last Saturday sold out quickly with a bumper crowd of 411 compared with their previous Saturday fixture when a paltry 52 watched their home match against Ashford.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Trek wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:12 am
sussexdiamond wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:46 am ...... but AFC Dunstable prog from Mar 3rd.
Which, of course, didn’t get played. One way I suppose to get rid of programmes from postponed games. :ermm:

Beaconsfield will play AFC Dunstable at home on the 24th April.

I suppose programmes for the match last Saturday sold out quickly with a bumper crowd of 411 compared with their previous Saturday fixture when a paltry 52 watched their home match against Ashford.
I did arrive at 2.45 so maybe they had sold out of progs and some one went to get some more and mistakenly saw "AFC" so thought thay had the correct ones. This raises the question will they have enough for the crowd of 52 on 24th April.? Maybe I should return mine to help them out.
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Post by Brownie »

If your happy to pay £2 for out of date not relevant programmes SussexD I’m just going into my loft, come and see me at the next home game we may be able to do a little business😂