[ Tue 27th Mar ] v Uxbridge FC, KO 7:45pm ESE HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
mikerd
Has Liked: 8 times

Re: [ Tue 27th Mar ] v Uxbridge FC, KO 7:45pm ESE HOME

Post by mikerd »

Disappointing result, should have got 3 points. Enough of this negative.

Again, state there's no reason why we can't get 3 points at Beaconsfield, no reason why we can't.

At the beginning of the season, would I have taken this position, of being top of the league with 8 games to go, your right, dam right, I would have taken that position. Let's forget about these last few games we've had.

And concertante on the final 8 games, by being positive, top of the league, (with 8 games to go) would have taken that at beginning of season.

Let's go in numbers, in are numbers to Beaconsfield, and beat them, (bag the 3 points) take are chances, take them, and stop these silly errors at the back.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

mikerd wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:57 pm Disappointing result, should have got 3 points. Enough of this negative.

Again, state there's no reason why we can't get 3 points at Beaconsfield, no reason why we can't.

At the beginning of the season, would I have taken this position, of being top of the league with 8 games to go, your right, dam right, I would have taken that position. Let's forget about these last few games we've had.

And concertante on the final 8 games, by being positive, top of the league, (with 8 games to go) would have taken that at beginning of season.

Let's go in numbers, in are numbers to Beaconsfield, and beat them, (bag the 3 points) take are chances, take them, and stop these silly errors at the back.
That's possibly the first post I've ever read on here where I felt I was reading poetry! :read:
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

He likes to repeat himself, repeat himself he likes.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
MarkH
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 12 times

Post by MarkH »

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 1273
mikerd

Post by mikerd »

The Godfather wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:52 pm He likes to repeat himself, repeat himself he likes.
What a hypocrite you are, (oh well he likes to repeat himself) you are the hypocrite who needs to get a life, you are the one who repeats himself, your the one.

Is that all you can do is repeat yourself, is it? Put loads of good stuff, and positive stuff in message, (for bloody good message) then all you can do is winch and wine, get a life, and stop winching and wining. (With your negative stuff)

By reply was bloody good, with lots of positive things being said, unlike yourself with a load of negative.

You couldn't have put done a load of positive things down, (like saying what a bloody good message from Mikerd) it's a excellent message from him, bang on the money, with his reply.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

You sound like Yoda. Yoda you sound like.

Use the Force. The Force you shall use.

And use the Force to Beaconsfield. Beaconsfield we must use the Force.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
mikerd

Post by mikerd »

The Godfather wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:52 pm You sound like Yoda. Yoda you sound like.

Use the Force. The Force you shall use.

And use the Force to Beaconsfield. Beaconsfield we must use the Force.
Sorry to be honest, didn't like your 1st comment, love your 2nd comment, this one is so funny, it's making me giggle/laugh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: