Can you guest on Radio Diamonds?

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Can you guest on Radio Diamonds?

Post by bozzer »

We are looking for some guest presenters to help at the forthcoming away fixtures against Fleet and Moneyfields. If you can help and fancy having a little go even just for a half please get in touch on jon.ward@afcdiamonds.com
AFC R&D Member No. 67
blackcountrydiamond

Re: Can you guest on Radio Diamonds?

Post by blackcountrydiamond »

We might have some cover now for these games but would still really appreciate some extra support for Radio Diamonds at this and other upcoming games.

I'd suggest just joining us for just 10 minutes maybe to see how you like it. It's how I started and many others who are now regulars on Radio Diamonds.

It gives you chance to offer a view on the game and helps relieve the commentator for a while. As a commentator I really like having someone with me to offer a view or give a summary of what just happened.

For example you describe the goal as it happens as best you can but it's great to then have someone to summarise in a more considered way the build-up and the finish. Or to talk through the near chance or refereeing decision after the commentators initial description.

It also great to have someone who may have spotted something you've missed as a commentator or to offer a general view of how the game is going and the merits or otherwise of the opposition.

You can talk as much or as little as you like and as the "summariser" you get a bit more time to think about what you're saying...

Just pop and see us, home or away and have a go!!