Transfer Window

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
BringBackDuane

Re: Transfer Window

Post by BringBackDuane »

BartonRaz wrote:My girlfriend went to PWS ;)
I went to PWS :)
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Jemfy wrote: On the note of wingers I spotted something interesting, now I doubt we would go for him as there is probably no chance of getting him in permanently at the end of the deal, and that seems to be the way JE operates his loans, get good young players the clubs might not be looking to keep on and get them to enjoy their time here. Anyway the point is Yannick Bolasie has been sent back by Barnet, he wasn't even making their first team, just filling the bench. On the hypothetical chance that Jackson gets sold for more than we expect, and the money comes through straight away, and we keep Tomlin and push for the playoffs just imagine having the pair of them on the wings supported by Robinson and Osano... Or maybe a short term replacement for Tomlin being sold.

Expect him probably to go out on loan to another league 2 club really, but it would be nice to think he might come here.
Calm down Jemfy, you know thats just not going to happen. I agree if it did it would be fantastic, but its just not going to happen!!! Let it go... ;) :lol:
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 4 times
Been Liked: 140 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I saw Bolasie at the Cobblers earlier in the season, he totally terrorised them.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

BringBackDuane wrote:
BartonRaz wrote:My girlfriend went to PWS ;)
I went to PWS :)
Nearly went to PWS, went to Stamford instead after OKCMS.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Jemfy

Post by Jemfy »

jimbobjaw wrote:
Jemfy wrote: On the note of wingers I spotted something interesting, now I doubt we would go for him as there is probably no chance of getting him in permanently at the end of the deal, and that seems to be the way JE operates his loans, get good young players the clubs might not be looking to keep on and get them to enjoy their time here. Anyway the point is Yannick Bolasie has been sent back by Barnet, he wasn't even making their first team, just filling the bench. On the hypothetical chance that Jackson gets sold for more than we expect, and the money comes through straight away, and we keep Tomlin and push for the playoffs just imagine having the pair of them on the wings supported by Robinson and Osano... Or maybe a short term replacement for Tomlin being sold.

Expect him probably to go out on loan to another league 2 club really, but it would be nice to think he might come here.
Calm down Jemfy, you know thats just not going to happen. I agree if it did it would be fantastic, but its just not going to happen!!! Let it go... ;) :lol:
I did rather didn't I :oops:

Still if it could happen. If we could sign two players (and let Louis go and maybe someone else), then Sills and Bolasie - two players fairly certain to do well. It's extremely optomistic to think it might happen, but it's a nice thought while there is no football to keep us going before reality kicks in. Still if Mr Cousins did want to dip into his pocket for a calculated risk of making the playoffs (and/or FAT Final)... ;)

I've been saying all along we wouldn't make the playoffs, but if we could add those two...

Must. Wake. Up.

Also before this starts rumours this is just hopeful, I have heard nothing linking us with either of these players.