Bunts

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pressman

Bunts

Post by Pressman »

I may not be his greatest fan - and I've said so more than once on this forum! - but I think it only fair that I applaud Bunts for a stunning volley that not only broke the deadlock yesterday but virtually won us the game.

Credit where it is due, it was right out of the top drawer and will surely be up there as a contender for R&D goal of the season.

It all goes to prove that sometimes the boot is on the other foot!!!
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: Bunts

Post by Formic »

Given the goals we’ve seen him score, it was surprising to hear that he reckoned this was his first goal at home for the club.
Trek
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Bunts doesn’t often score but when he does they’re usually crackers and game defining goals. :clapping:
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 58 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Trek wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 pm Bunts doesn’t often score but when he does they’re usually crackers and game defining goals. :clapping:
Just checked, he is right he has never scored at home.
Some crucial goals in there. Uxbridge (1-0) Spalding twice (both 2-1) N Pagnell (2-1) Wisbech (3-1) when 3 sent off. Shaw Lane (2-0) Concord (2-0) Sleaford (2-0) Aylesbury (4-0) AFC Dunstable (3-0) and we have only lost on one occasion when he has scored Thurnby (1-2).
Trek
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Forgot about his goal at Thurnby to put us 1-0 up for us to capitulate conceding a couple of late goals. A miserable afternoon.